So what phone are you upgrading from?

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I am just curious, what current phone are you upgrading from? I will be retiring my LG Voyager "feature phone" that was a hand me down from a friend. I have had it about a year and while it is solid and sturdy, the battery life is horrible due to its age. I am trading it in to VZW for a 29.00 gift card which I will apply to my next bill. I was not on a contract because I came into V with the phone. I was hesitant to upgrade and lock myself into a newer phone because I was cautiously optimistic VZW would get the iPhone in the near future.

I have had serious iPhone envy since this product first launched but was hesitant to switch to ATT due to the dropped call issue (my friend in Philly has ATT and his calls to me drop on a regular basis). Also my entire family and about half my friends have the big V so the free m2m calling was another compelling reason for me to stay with V.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am ditching my DroidX for the iphone. The DroidX is the most awesome phone I have owned. But the iphone just has more apps and more accessories available. Of course, I will be jail breaking. My Droids have all been rooted.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Upgrading my personal phone from A Samsung Glyde (slider). My work device is a data only Storm, which I may or may not still have to carry just for email.

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Check gazelle.com. VZW offered me $24 for my TouchPro2, gazelle offered me $96. Guess who I am going with! Haha

Verizon was going to give me $80 for my bold, then I went to gazelle and they offered $126. I used the bonus code '100' and that bumped it up to $132. Definitely going with gazelle!

Reactions: Asunners

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm switching from a Bold 9650, my third Blackberry. (I also had the Curve and the Tour.) As was said in another thread, bye bye Blackberry, lol. I was going to sell my Bold on Gazelle since they offered $124 for it, but then my stepdad called dibs on it.

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Leaving my Droid X which has been pretty solid. I have waited for the iPhone for 3 years and while it has potential the android OS is still too buggy and I have no use for widgets. iPhone 4 FTW!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative