STOP THE PRESSES! #8 Has something to say! LISTEN UP!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
ip5.png

Good lord. What a run-around. :mad:

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I've been following the trials and tribulations of Mr. 8 for more than 24 hours now. Looks like you have fared better than us suckers who thought Apple could do better than VZ in getting these suckers out...

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Darth, I told you. You just got yours and others got theirs this morning but theirs are no further along. I'm glad you finally have it. So now we don't have to read your whining :p

Naw, but seriously, I'm glad it worked out.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Darth, I told you. You just got yours and others got theirs this morning but theirs are no further along. I'm glad you finally have it. So now we don't have to read your whining :p

Naw, but seriously, I'm glad it worked out.

Dude, I have a fan club. They enjoy reading whining. :D

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a tracking number for FedEx and it has been showing that the shipment is initiated but not yet picked up, with an anticipated ship date of Feb 4th and estimated delivery of Fed 7 by 4:30pm.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey Darth, glad that you finally got your confirmation and delivery details. I don't know anyone who has sweated it out more than you at this point.

Welcome back to the land of the breathing! :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Darth, glad that you finally got your confirmation and delivery details. I don't know anyone who has sweated it out more than you at this point.

Welcome back to the land of the breathing! :D

And I am a lifeguard and substitute teacher (and computer repairman). Got to have your priorities in order:

1. Get iPhone e-mail.
2. Save drowning kid.
3. Stop Timmy from sticking pencils up his nose.
4. Pull plug on smoking computer.

:cool:

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
And I am a lifeguard and substitute teacher (and computer repairman). Got to have your priorities in order:

1. Get iPhone e-mail.
2. Save drowning kid.
3. Stop Timmy from sticking pencils up his nose.
4. Pull plug on smoking computer.

:cool:

Yup, that sounds right to me (although I think I'd put the "pull plug on smoking computer" as #2). :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro