You guys are ALL liars.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with VZW again and had to go to supervisor because of a very rude rep. She passed me off to a supervisor with the line "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you?" o_O

Anyway, then I got to the supervisor and explained and I got:

Sup: "Sir, that is not possible. All of these phones will ship on the 10th. No ones has been shipped yet, as a VZW employee I know that"

Me: "I have a friend that has a tracking number with a delivery of Monday before 10:30AM." *I read it off and he checks"

Sup: "Yeah, I have the status of that shipment, but who's to say that is the iPhone?"

Me: "I am. The only reason I even have that number is because it IS the iPhone and I know his number."

Sup: "Oh."

Me: "...so?"

Sup: "Let me check here. Oh. Oh my god. Your order was marked as shipped on your account."

Me: "I know, it has been 'marked as shipped' since the 3rd. What I don't have is a carrier/tracking number like the rest of the population"

Sup: "Well I do see here that it is FedEx overnight, but I don't see a tracking number. Wow you really opened my eyes here. I'll have to call Global on this, this is new to me!"

Me: "-.-"

And that was basically the extent of it. So, in short, you guys are obviously lying, it is impossible to have a tracking number right now, straight from VZW. XD

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Haha jeeze...have to love the VZ reps! I am surprised you have not yet been able to see your tracking number. Good luck! I am excited for Monday!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Darth, you're from somewhere in NY, I can't believe that you were able to stay that calm! ;)

It's sad to say, but your conversation with the VZW rep doesn't surprise me at all. I actually received an intelligent response only when I spoke to a UPS rep, the VZW rep didn't seem to be aware that there was actually a pre-order for current customers on February 3. Either really out of touch or just didn't want to bother. :eek:

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Darth, yours should be coming soon. I was like you and the same location code and ordered before 3AM but I just got it and it says here on Monday by 3PM. You should get yours soon.

nano2909

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
new guy to the forum here and i was panicking just like you darth but i just got my tracking number might be the system lagging..

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I dont understand why people keep calling verizon. I mean you didnt get a tracking number big deal. If I were a rep I would get tired of people calling asking the same questions. Just be patient you will get the phone dont get all worked up it will come when it comes.

Reactions: scorpiodsu

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Heck, I'd have more respect for Verizon at this point if they said:

Me: "Hey, lot's of people have tracking numbers with delivers dated for monday, why not me?"

VZW: "La la la la la no they don't la la la la la can't hear you la la la la la can't hear you"

:mad:

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Apple told me today the 10th is a mandated release date and nobody should get their phones on Monday. He said they will probably update the shipping status to reflect that. I think he is a moron personally but i am the moron for ordering on apple :)

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
How close is "just got it?"

(Which you didn't according to VZW). :p

My email came at 543pm EST. I got off work at 530 and checked my email when I got home. So they are still updating the orders. Like I said in another thread, just because you haven't received the tracking number just yet doesn't mean yours is going to come later. On fedex it says it was picked up at 5:11pm which would explain why I didn't have info earlier. So give it some time bro.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I dont understand why people keep calling verizon. I mean you didnt get a tracking number big deal. If I were a rep I would get tired of people calling asking the same questions. Just be patient you will get the phone dont get all worked up it will come when it comes.

You are right. People are panicking and whining for nothing. It's quite silly.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

jhande

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Found out why my tracking number has not shown up. Email from VZW about an hour ago telling me the card didnt' go through. Call the number and find out they had the expiration date wrong. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ran it back through so now I am wondering if I am to the end of the line????? I had received my confirmation of order email before 8am yesterday morning.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am sure they can't officially say they as shipping early. So they are told to say the standard shipping on he 10th crap.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
VZW: "La la la la la no they don't la la la la la can't hear you la la la la la can't hear you"

Darth, they can't say that. Their motto is "Can you hear me now?"

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Darth, they can't say that. Their motto is "Can you hear me now?"
What is wrong with you? OBVIOUSLY they still have their AT&T iPhones because we won't get ours until Monday at the earliest! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73