You guys are ALL liars.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with VZW again and had to go to supervisor because of a very rude rep. She passed me off to a supervisor with the line "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you?" o_O

Anyway, then I got to the supervisor and explained and I got:

Sup: "Sir, that is not possible. All of these phones will ship on the 10th. No ones has been shipped yet, as a VZW employee I know that"

Me: "I have a friend that has a tracking number with a delivery of Monday before 10:30AM." *I read it off and he checks"

Sup: "Yeah, I have the status of that shipment, but who's to say that is the iPhone?"

Me: "I am. The only reason I even have that number is because it IS the iPhone and I know his number."

Sup: "Oh."

Me: "...so?"

Sup: "Let me check here. Oh. Oh my god. Your order was marked as shipped on your account."

Me: "I know, it has been 'marked as shipped' since the 3rd. What I don't have is a carrier/tracking number like the rest of the population"

Sup: "Well I do see here that it is FedEx overnight, but I don't see a tracking number. Wow you really opened my eyes here. I'll have to call Global on this, this is new to me!"

Me: "-.-"

And that was basically the extent of it. So, in short, you guys are obviously lying, it is impossible to have a tracking number right now, straight from VZW. XD

i'll add that to my list of BS VZW reps say like:

1. I'll watch your order for the rest of my shift and call you back.
2. I work till 10:30 so I have another hour to go(in reference to #1) When I point out its 11:30 here so I don't know where you are at, she says yea its that here too, but im still here for another hr(whatever).
3. Retention agent saying they will follow up on crediting my activation fee that was supposed to be waved when i ordered a line fri-monday free activation promo.(I still waiting!)
4.Were getting the iPhone in the Fall (of 2009)
5.The Blackberry Storm will be able to use our new LTE Network with a simple software update, and Columbus is the only market getting to test it out.
6. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE LIARS, NO IPHONES HAVE SHIPPED I PERSONALLY PROCESSED EACH ONE (thats basically the attitude it sounds like the guy had)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
i'll add that to my list of BS VZW reps say like:

1. I'll watch your order for the rest of my shift and call you back.
2. I work till 10:30 so I have another hour to go(in reference to #1) When I point out its 11:30 here so I don't know where you are at, she says yea its that here too, but im still here for another hr(whatever).
3. Retention agent saying they will follow up on crediting my activation fee that was supposed to be waved when i ordered a line fri-monday free activation promo.(I still waiting!)
4.Were getting the iPhone in the Fall (of 2009)
5.The Blackberry Storm will be able to use our new LTE Network with a simple software update, and Columbus is the only market getting to test it out.
6. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE LIARS, NO IPHONES HAVE SHIPPED I PERSONALLY PROCESSED EACH ONE (thats basically the attitude it sounds like the guy had)

I love it. :D

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
You guys on the Verizon iPhone forum crack me up...haha.. hope you guys get your iPhone 4's soon, I feel bad. Hopefully it will be a "magical" device for you guys as it is for me. :)

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I got from a rep yesterday... Your giving me a fake order number, you didnt pre order, so i asked to speak to the manager, i told him the situation, he says no iphone preorder numbers start with mb your order number is wrong, i told him to go check the 60+ people i know on a business line who pre ordered and all there orders numbers start with mb, all he said was o.....

Reactions: shipwrestler125
Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello Darth Gamer, I not only received my tracking number but the phone is scheduled for delivery before 1030 monday morning.

deliverycon.jpg