Has anyone that ordered from Apple have Shipping info?

jlmans79

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm also getting the "prepared for shipment" - I just chatted with apple and she said our card wont be charged until the phone has shipped, if that helps anyone...:D

Last edited:

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it was "charged" to my card, but it's still pending... I got a text within a minute of finalizing the transaction saying my CC was used blablabla... will continue refreshing forum, email, and virtual wallet hoping to see a change... :-\

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
All right then... I tried chatting but the guy was a sales guy and said I had to call customer service. So I did. Here's what I was told:
- All of these phones, shipping from Verizon or Apple are going to deliver the same day
- Apple and Verizon have coordinated w/ shippers to make it so
- UPS and Fed Ex may have been instructed to hold the shipments so they won't be delivered until the 9th or 10th.
- Apple's shipments are in the US, and they have warehouses all around the country
- For launches like this they pretty much ship 24/7 so shipment status and tracking information could be updated at any time.

I really don't believe the part about all being delivered on the 9th or 10th. Seems like all of those Verizon tracking numbers are legitimately going to be delivered Monday. I've got my fingers crossed for shipment status to be updated overnight. I still haven't seen the charge on my credit card - just the authorization.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think they will eventually hold up the shipments for delivery on 9th or 10th. I bet verizon starts changing their notifications to its being held, etc. my 2 cents.

ganthonyv

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
apple chat

just finished chatting with a rep over at the apple store online and he told me that the vzw pre order iphones will not be shipped early and they will arrive on the 10th like us who orderd trough apple. I will not believe or get cought in the hype that those ppl that pre ordered from vzw are gonna get the phone early until some posts a pic

letsgopens#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
shipped by UPS Worldwide Express, just noticed it says delivered by the tenth in another part of the tracking page, coming straight from Shenzhen, China

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, really? They just flat out tell you that it's coming right from China? That's interesting. :)

Sure do, I remember many people buying iPads had their tracking begin from China.

Me too, but says scheduled delivery on monday, how is that possible from china?

One night on a plane ;). Sadly I have had packages ship quicker from Japan than from Canada.

Mine still shows as prepared to ship

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Ummm mine says: Hold at FedEx Location service is not available for this shipment.

I knew I had a Phantom iPhone.

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an ipod from apple.com with standard shipping. It started in Shenzen and was at my door 2 days later. Sadly, my status is still prepared to ship.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2