Has anyone that ordered from Apple have Shipping info?

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I ordered from Apple because the verizon site wouldn't let me at 3:01, and all these people that said they ordered from Verizon are saying they have shipping info and all these emails. The only email I got was a order acknowledgement :( has anyone else that ordered from Apple got anything??

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I got nothing. Only thing you get is when you check your order it says "Prepared for Shipment" and its been saying that for the past 2 days now. Apple needs to send them already since Verizon is.

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah same here. I really thought Apple would be on top of the game and not Verizon, but maybe I'm wrong. And I agree if Verizon orders are getting all these emails and tracking numbers Apple orders should be also.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple may be sticking to the release date. Maybe not the best way to start a new relationship with Apple sending these out early

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Man I wish they would send them out early because I'm gonna be PISSED if I don't get my early just because the Verizon site wouldn't let me order because it wouldn't load.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Same here! I really cant wait. I decided to get it from Apple instead of Verizon just in case something goes wrong or whatever and I can take it to the Apple Store rather than Verizon since instore service for Verizon kind of sucks. If I knew I was going to get it late I would have done it through Verizon. Onlything I needed to do was press the submit button at 2:53 but I decided to wait and get it on Apple instead

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Same here! I really cant wait. I decided to get it from Apple instead of Verizon just in case something goes wrong or whatever and I can take it to the Apple Store rather than Verizon since instore service for Verizon kind of sucks. If I knew I was going to get it late I would have done it through Verizon. Onlything I needed to do was press the submit button at 2:53 but I decided to wait and get it on Apple instead

If something is bad with the phone, you go through Apple anyways even if you buy it from Vzn. You can get techincal support from Vzn Im sure but Apple handles all serious stuff

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah exactly. Through my previous experience verizon kinda sucks at stuff like that, so I though FOR SURE Apple would be on top of the game, but I guess not

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
If I had to ask you, whose customer service would you expect to meet or exceed expectations, would you pick Apple or Verizon?

Even though Apple may have fallen down in this instance, I guess I would still have to pick them over Verizon. Besides, they have a 30-day return policy, vs. 14-days for VZ.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah exactly. Through my previous experience verizon kinda sucks at stuff like that, so I though FOR SURE Apple would be on top of the game, but I guess not

I had the same exact thought too. And what happend with AT&Ts iPhone 4s last year being delivered early from Apple I went ahead and got it from there. I wouldnt think that Verizon would be doing that or that they would be giving the Overnight shipping since it had to be delievered by either the 9th or 10th

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If I had to ask you, whose customer service would you expect to meet or exceed expectations, would you pick Apple or Verizon?

Even though Apple may have fallen down in this instance, I guess I would still have to pick them over Verizon. Besides, they have a 30-day return policy, vs. 14-days for VZ.

and Apple doesnt charge restocking fees ;)

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I really hope Apple will start doing like verizon is because I REALLY WANT MY iPHONE. and my card has already been charged for both of my orders

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Right now this second.....you may.

After you get yours in your hands? You'll appreciate the way Apple handles you if you need them. ;)

Your right on this one. My iPad was the first thing that brought Apple and I together and man those people take GOOD care of their customers. I had a few problems with my iPad and they sent 1 right after the other out to me until I was happy with a smile on their faces. Great bunch of people over there in Cal.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my hourly chat with apple.com and this is a woman's response to my inquiry about why Apple is slacking as opposed to vZW.

"Those phones should actually ship out around the same time since we're treating all the pre-orders equally between Verizon and Apple.
It shouldn't matter where you pre-ordered from so I wouldn't worry!"

Potentially they are being shipped without giving us notification yet? Fingers Crossed.

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my hourly chat with apple.com and this is a woman's response to my inquiry about why Apple is slacking as opposed to vZW.

"Those phones should actually ship out around the same time since we're treating all the pre-orders equally between Verizon and Apple.
It shouldn't matter where you pre-ordered from so I wouldn't worry!"

Potentially they are being shipped without giving us notification yet? Fingers Crossed.
Yeah that would be awesome lol not even knowing you r gonna get it and it just show up :) All I want is to get mine the same time as all the folks saying they r getting theirs on monday

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Nate I also chatted with a phone agent and he said there is no way Apple would allow delivery before the 10th. He said fedex or ups will probably adjust the notes. He might not have a clue!

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Where is the link for chat with Apple? In the Contact Us section, it says that the chat button is in the upper left hand corner, but I'm not seeing it...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR