Mobile Me.

JCDOVE77

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Should a new Verizon customer set up Mobile Me prior to activation or wait until the iPhone is activated ? I'm switching from BlackBerry BIS so this Mobile Me in new to me.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Either wya doesn't matter TBH...

But if you want to easily marge contacts and whatever else you have in the MobileMe cloud, do it before hand. That way you can open the box, activate and get all your important stuff on there....

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
You can do it beforehand, then when you get your phone and login into your MobileMe, all your contacts, calendar events, email etc. will all appear.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, you could do the trial (forgot whether it's 60 or 90 days) then you have everything ready for your Verizon iPhone. Definitely worth the trial...and it would be worth the $99/yr if I wasn't in college and already have access to a free Exchange account.

Reactions: JCDOVE77

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Well, you could do the trial (forgot whether it's 60 or 90 days) then you have everything ready for your Verizon iPhone. Definitely worth the trial...and it would be worth the $99/yr if I wasn't in college and already have access to a free Exchange account.

$99?, Amazon is your friend, try $50-60! MobileMe is awesome...soo worth it! I pay about $15/yr for it and love it.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
How do u get it for 15 yr?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

Buy the MobileMe Family Pack from Amazon, right now for $103.99 with free shipping (prime is free for college students). Then find 4 iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch users.. any combination just to get to the 4 (5 including yourself) and split the cost by 5. 103.99 / 5 = $20.80 a year. MobileMe prices on Amazon have gone up a bit. When I purchased my Family Pack it was just under $80. Still $20 a year is a steal ;).
It is also very easy to find someone with any one of those iOS devices. I personally used family as they all had iPhones or Touches.
If you cannot find anyone still $63.88 isn't bad for individual, don't be fooled when it has [Old Version] next to the name, all you're buying is a serial number, MobieMe is MobileMe.

Last edited:

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Buy the MobileMe Family Pack from Amazon, right now for $103.99 with free shipping (prime is free for college students). Then find 4 iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch users.. any combination just to get to the 4 (5 including yourself) and split the cost by 5. 103.99 / 5 = $20.80 a year. MobileMe prices on Amazon have gone up a bit. When I purchased my Family Pack it was just under $80. Still $20 a year is a steal ;).
It is also very easy to find someone with any one of those iOS devices. I personally used family as they all had iPhones or Touches.
If you cannot find anyone still $63.88 isn't bad for individual, don't be fooled when it has [Old Version] next to the name, all you're buying is a serial number, MobieMe is MobileMe.

I understand your logic, but that's such a hassle trying to find 4 others...EVERY YEAR.

buzzdar#WN

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
What is five us on here went in with this deal some one buy it and eAch person who sends money gets n the deal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Get the 60-day trial on Apples website and sync you computer to the MobileMe Cloud before you pick up your iPhone. That way, when you activate your phone at the store, the information stored on the cloud will sync to your new, shiny iPhone!

I would also recommend that you MobileMe while you are there at the store as you will get it for $69 since you are getting an new iPhone. Use the code inside the box to renew your subscription after your 60-day trial ends.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73