For those who pre-ordered - What is happening now?

Where does your pre-order stand

• I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a FedEx Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a UPS Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a FedEx Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a UPS Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - No confirmation as of yet

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a FedEx Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a UPS Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a FedEx Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

• I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a UPS Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

• I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - No confirmation as of yet

Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Thought I would throw up a poll.

A lot of us who preorderd have gotten confirmations, many still have not. Thought I would get a pulse check going.

This one is for you #8!

nicolelk316

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
confirmation at 2:56 am EST.. no shipping email or tracking number yet.

i called CS last night and the rep said that it was shipped, but they havent updated yet.. 18 hours later, i still have nothing :(

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey, it's a lot of typing! So odd the thread posts without it, knowing you are putting one in....

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I voted for the iPhone only, UPS tracking info, delivery date confirmed by 3..

But it actually has the delivery time as before 10:30 am.. ;)

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the iphone. Then placed another order for the accessories. The phone is arriving by UPS and the accessories are arriving by FedEx. Both on Monday by 3pm.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered iPhone only, shipping via UPS, per tracking # it is shipping out of Pennsylvania. According to UPS customer service rep, it will be delivered on Monday, February 7.

I assume it will be before 3:00 because that's what the Verizon order page said when I ordered, but I'd be happy to have it early!

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the iphone. Then placed another order for the accessories. The phone is arriving by UPS and the accessories are arriving by FedEx. Both on Monday by 3pm.

Judging by the early numbers, I am wondering if that wasn't the best method.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
To the op.....maybe you can add a category for those having ordered with apple.com. I did and have not received shipping info yet but have received order confirmation.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods