Verizon Order Page Still Down

rocky271

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else still not able to access their order info off of the verizon page? I keep getting error page not available. I've tried logging in, and I've tried adding location code. When I add location code it brings me to a page that says "Your order status is." and then it's blank. Yesterday it was saying shipped. I ordered at 2:55 a.m. Eastern. I just called verizon and the guy told me he's showing as an expected ship date of 2/10/11. Just wondering why I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet like everyone else appears to have, and why I can't access it on the website. Anyone else experiencing frustration still or is it all smooth sailing for the majority reading this?

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the status page is down when using the 16 digit reference order number. It was working fine yesterday. Try using the order number that's 3 or 4 digits from your order confirmation and your last name. That seems to work.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the link in my email and it works fine..

Really? The link in my email takes me to the page where they say they are no longer taking preorders and the link at the bottom of that page to check status is the same as verizonwireless.com/orderstatus

Also, I think it's really on working for those whose order has shipped. Those who hasn't shipped most likely get the error.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
To those who are working ... did you use the 16 digit order reference number, the 3 or 4 (or more) digit order number, or the 9 digit application number (in the confirmation email)?

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Use the 16-digit order reference number. If you use just your order number, I think you get a "page not available" message.