Verizon iphone

bbeauzil

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed

Welcome, most of us will not hold the Georgia thing against you. LOL :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2