Hey, were getting the iPhone on Verizon...its a win/win for everyone.
    02-04-2011 03:23 PM
    I'll gladly wait a few extra days to save $50 bones. That's gas money for 2 weeks, food for a week for myself(I'm a pig), money towards my next phone bill, money for movie tickets, dinner out with the GF, Tim Hortons for a month!, etc etc.

It would be cool to receive it on Monday but it'll be worth the wait when I do get it, I'm not worried.
    02-04-2011 03:25 PM
    Now that's what I am talking about!!

Hey, were getting the iPhone on Verizon...its a win/win for everyone.

So nice to have some money smart people post. I make good money, but 50 bucks is 50 bucks.
    I'll gladly wait a few extra days to save $50 bones. That's gas money for 2 weeks, food for a week for myself(I'm a pig), money towards my next phone bill, money for movie tickets, dinner out with the GF, Tim Hortons for a month!, etc etc.

It would be cool to receive it on Monday but it'll be worth the wait when I do get it, I'm not worried.
    02-04-2011 03:44 PM
    This is nerve racking, I just say Apple go ahead and ship all of them right now to make it fair. Obviously Verizon didnt follow the rules so Apple might as well ship them out right now too to make the customers happy.
    02-04-2011 03:49 PM
    I am upgrading 2 lines, so the price was the same on either. In fact, I had my verizon order screen all filled out well before 3pm, on the final Submit screen, waiting for the Apple store to re-open. And I chose to order through Apple for their superior customer service... lolz
    02-04-2011 03:51 PM
    This is nerve racking, I just say Apple go ahead and ship all of them right now to make it fair. Obviously Verizon didnt follow the rules so Apple might as well ship them out right now too to make the customers happy.
    +1 time to start flooding apple CS....
    02-04-2011 04:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD