Activation Instructions

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what you're going to have to do if you ordered it on a different line? I even transferred the upgrade over but it still would only let me order it on the one line.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what you're going to have to do if you ordered it on a different line? I even transferred the upgrade over but it still would only let me order it on the one line.

You'll need to activate under the line on which it was ordered - then, after that, you can use the standard means of changing equipment via MyVerizon, customer service, or an in-store ESN/MEID swap.

Reactions: kvo

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
not for the iphone. You must activate through itunes. Just connect the iphone to your computer with the USB cable.

did they recently change something? Because I remember buying the iphone 3g at the att store. All he did was activate the line and I left with a working phone, but he told me to connect it to my computer and activate the software through itunes when I could.

brian83

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
did they recently change something? Because I remember buying the iphone 3g at the att store. All he did was activate the line and I left with a working phone, but he told me to connect it to my computer and activate the software through itunes when I could.

there's a difference between getting a phone activated in a store and doing it yourself at home.

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How does iTunes activate your phone? I know you have to sync it to iTunes at first for it to operate, but I'm sure you're going to have to do some over the air stuff to activate it to the network.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think you still have to do *228 all the itunes does is activate the software maybe im wrong but itunes has nothing to do with verizon so you will have to do more than just connect to itunes

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox