Expect delivery today

Night Hawk

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got an email this AM (4:30), saying shipment is by UPS (with its tracking #).
UPS states the shipment left West Chester, PA at 9:30 PM on 2-3-11 via Next Day Air Saver. Since I live in New England, I expect it today before 5 PM.

If all this is correct, I'd have to say that Verizon and Apple make a very good team, and know how to do business.

Hope everyone else's experiences are as positive. :)

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
You should see an expected delivery date when you track. Mine is going to delivery Monday via FedEx. Good Luck, hope you get it before the weekend.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
UPS states the shipment left West Chester, PA at 9:30 PM on 2-3-11 via Next Day Air Saver. Since I live in New England, I expect it today before 5 PM.

If all this is correct, I'd have to say that Verizon and Apple make a very good team, and know how to do business.

Good luck, let us know!

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It would be interesting if our UPS orders actually get delivered today. Mine shows "In transit" from Penn but the last scan was yesterday afternoon. Who knows what is going on. Unless I see out for delivery I think it will be next week sometime. Has anyone called UPS CS to confirm that the orders might come today or tomorrow.

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Im in Alabama, and i tracked my phone with UPS and there is no expected delivery date. It got to MEMPHIS, TN last night at 8:30 pm, and left this morning at 5:00 am. In the "shipped by" box it says " NDA DEL CONF....which i'm taking to be Next Day Air Delivery Conformation. From what the Next Day Air description says on UPS's site, they make Sat. next day air deliveries by 12:00 noon or 1:30 pm......am I right in thinking i might get mine tomorrow?!!?! I sure hope so!

brian83

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Im in Alabama, and i tracked my phone with UPS and there is no expected delivery date. It got to MEMPHIS, TN last night at 8:30 pm, and left this morning at 5:00 am. In the "shipped by" box it says " NDA DEL CONF....which i'm taking to be Next Day Air Delivery Conformation. From what the Next Day Air description says on UPS's site, they make Sat. next day air deliveries by 12:00 noon or 1:30 pm......am I right in thinking i might get mine tomorrow?!!?! I sure hope so!

it's next business day, you'll get it monday

swann3030

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just called UPS. I was informed that my UPS shipment leaving Westchester PA "should" deliver today.
She mentioned we should see another scan (different from the origin scan) before lunch time.
She said the NDA Saver simply means it will deliver sometime the next day, not necessarily early AM.

I am in Western NY

Reactions: smh16

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just called UPS. I was informed that my UPS shipment leaving Westchester PA "should" deliver today.
She mentioned we should see another scan (different from the origin scan) before lunch time.
She said the NDA Saver simply means it will deliver sometime the next day, not necessarily early AM.

I am in Western NY

well, wouldnt that be monday? i'm just confused by that

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I got the same Info as you Night Hawk, do you really expect it to be in the area by that time? I am in Central New York and hopefully we will get it!

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I am in Western NY

I'm in Eastern NY, also with UPS origin scan in West Chester, PA. Thank you for this info. It will be interesting to see if this happens. Monday would be great, but today would be super beyond belief.

joeyray15

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's said incorrect tracking number? Mine has been saying it since 7am. I have the delivery confirmation email and it say UPS with the tracking number and i have enetered it and copied and pasted it but it keeps saying it cannot find information or incorrect tracking number.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Having ordered through Apple, mine is still "Prepared for Shipment" with no tracking number yet, but I definitely hope someone posts the first "I got mine today!" thread, I love reading those.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro