Yeah I figured verizon wouldnt pay for saturday shipping I wish they would have given us the option I def would have paid more to get it tomorrow. Oh well.
    +1

10char.
    02-04-2011 06:15 PM
    At the risk of offending some one (NOT my intent), this thread is really entertaining... the real answer is "it get there when it gets there"...
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-04-2011 06:15 PM
    Hell, Im just ecstatic that itll be here on Monday and not Thursday, Friday or even later (remember thats what everyone thought it was gonna be), Im thrilled, and now have a couple days to go buy some accsessories over the weekend.
    02-04-2011 08:56 PM
    Freight can often move on the weekends, it's just not typically delivered. UPS and FedEx will often make Saturday deliveries around the holidays, even for packages which are not shipped for "Saturday Delivery" but in most cases, they will not deliver on Saturday without that special designation.

If a package isn't "Out for Delivery" first thing in the morning (usually around 6am) there's maybe a 1% chance that it will get delivered that day. Very rare.
    02-05-2011 08:20 AM
    ...It will say "On truck" in the little summary box at the bottom the day it is coming. In transit means it is on its way to your local FedEx warehouse....
    02-05-2011 08:25 AM
    And in my experience, FedEx doesn't deliver a thing any earlier than scheduled. More than once I've had something shipped to me via FedEx that made it to my FedEx facility over a day before the scheduled date, but they let it sit there until the morning it was scheduled.
    02-05-2011 09:34 AM
    fed ex holds your package until it's scheduled delivery date. ups will deliver your package as soon as they get it. When I order from this one store in NYC i pay for two day shipping with UPS but always get it the next day.
    02-05-2011 09:56 AM
    I received my shipment confirmation yesterday morning via e-mail. Fed-Ex is shipping my iphone and claims I should have it Monday before 3. I'll post here to let everyone know if it's true.
    02-05-2011 10:21 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD