Expect delivery today

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I hope videos go up on youtube of unboxings :) That will be the only thing that could hold me over until Monday. Stupid Memphis weather.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
just got off phone with UPS and they were absolutely NO help. Can't tell me anymore than I can see for myself tracking the package online.

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My UPS came already also and nothing. I called UPS and the guy told me it was shiped next day yesterday, I should have it before 3pm. In my heart I do not expect it till Monday. I think we would have heard of some deliveries by now.

ShowStopper13

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking number.... details are

Ontario, CA, United States 02/04/2011 1:48 A.M. Arrival Scan
02/04/2011 1:20 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 02/03/2011 10:55 P.M. Origin Scan

How the heck is the departure scan prior to the arrival scan... are they just shipping these to these hubs to keep for a 10th delivery??

anon(19047)

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys just wanted to let those who have UPS delivering your iphones that they will probably be delivered Monday. My tracking status just updated itself to say

Delivery by 10:30am on Monday Feb 7th.

Hope this helps!!!

anon(19047)

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
And honestly... kind of bums me out... but this gives me more time to prep by finding a good case because i literally didn't expect my iphone until next thursday..

Reactions: Srbucy

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I really dont think anyone will be getting an iphone today as no ones UPS tracking pages have been updated yet. Earliest will be monday unless someone, somehow can talk the people at the ups hub in letting them pick up the package.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping for an early delivery. I would hate to wake up Monday morning just to turn on the news and hear how the FedEx Hub got broken into over the weekend and thousands of iPhones were stolen. That would suck :(

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping for an early delivery. I would hate to wake up Monday morning just to turn on the news and hear how the FedEx Hub got broken into over the weekend and thousands of iPhones were stolen. That would suck :(

:eek: SHHHHHHHHH!!!! Dont give anybody any ideas!

xfillthy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Maybe that would scare dumbass apple to stop doing these "holds" on new products shipping before release date.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
UPS says my scheduled delivery is Monday by 10:30 am. It went in transit at 6:10 this morning and by 12:30 it was 7 hours closer to me. Now it's 2.5 hours away and it's only 1:43pm! I see this as possibly being delivered today or tomorrow for sure, unless they're holding it for another >9000 packages being delivered to my area. I sure hope it comes sooner than Monday, I'm more excited about this than I have been for anything in a LONG time! :D

they wont ship tomorrow..it'll prob be monday like they said

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is also in West Chester, PA---I'm in NJ.

I actually spoke to a nice customer service rep who was able to get me more information than I saw on my tracking screen. She said that mine will be coming on Monday and from what she knew about the situation at this time, there probably won't be any deliveries today.

There may be some exceptions, but expect that most of us with confirmations and tracking numbers will get our iPhones on Monday.

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
mines in West Chester, PA and it
West Chester, PA, United States 02/04/2011 11:30 A.M. Departure Scan
West Chester, PA, United States 02/03/2011 6:04 P.M. Origin Scan

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site

One of the good things about CDMA is Verizon could block the ESN numbers and they would never work as a phone again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner