I check my email this morning and got my tracking information. I was checking the fedex website when I saw this:

IMPORTANT!
    Severe winter weather conditions affecting Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today.

Thought you guys should know.
    02-04-2011 07:30 AM
    I just ordered accessories that went through Memphis and there was no problem. It did not deliver on the day it was expected (2/2 however the entire top half of my state was shut down and there were driving bans) But it did come the very next day (2/3). So I do not anticipate this being a problem...
    02-04-2011 07:34 AM
    Mine is coming from Mem TN, Everything is on schedule. I just called Fed Ex to check the tracking number and they are running all normal now. I just have to wait till Monday to get it!!!! I'm going to go crazy over the weekend.
    02-04-2011 07:39 AM
    I'm going to go crazy over the weekend.
    ME TOO! Haha I don't think I've ever wanted it to be Monday so I could go to work so badly
    02-04-2011 07:42 AM
    LOL, This will be the first Monday in a LONG time that I have been looking forward to.
    02-04-2011 09:59 AM
    LOL, This will be the first Monday in a LONG time that I have been looking forward to.
    I don't know that I've ever looked forward to a Monday... this may be a first
    02-04-2011 10:01 AM
    I don't know that I've ever looked forward to a Monday... this may be a first
    There sure have not been many and can't say I remember the last! But this Monday will sure be one!
    02-04-2011 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD