STILL in the dark. First come first served? Nope!

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on the West coast? I'm in Arizona and I have yet to see anyone from this part of the country with confirmation of shipping. I wonder where the HUB is for this side of the country?

I'm also in AZ and usually every device comes from Ontario CA when shipped, but there is a small chance it could also come from the Dallas hub as well. I still have not seen tracking info, just an order confirmed status.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in AZ and usually every device comes from Ontario CA when shipped, but there is a small chance it could also come from the Dallas hub as well. I still have not seen tracking info, just an order confirmed status.

There is a Dallas Hub?!?! wtf lol I am in Houston, TX. Mine is coming from Memphis...

glercara

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same here. No tracking info yet. Just got off the phone with VZ and was told that no one will get the phone 'till the 10th even if they have tracking info. Apparently, the shippers have been told not to deliver 'till the 10th. So, the phone may make it to the last leg of the trip and be held for delivery on that day. of course, it may all be BS and some will get theirs on Monday. I guess we'll find out.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Same here. No tracking info yet. Just got off the phone with VZ and was told that no one will get the phone 'till the 10th even if they have tracking info. Apparently, the shippers have been told not to deliver 'till the 10th. So, the phone may make it to the last leg of the trip and be held for delivery on that day. of course, it may all be BS and some will get theirs on Monday. I guess we'll find out.

These damn VZW reps need to stop making crap up and taking what they think might happen as fact.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
These damn VZW reps need to stop making crap up and taking what they think might happen as fact.

Agreed..

UPS told me there is no hold on the packages, and when tracked, it shows it is on schedule, and will be delivered in 1 business day. Better known as... Monday.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So I am currently on hold for a supervisor with VZW. I just spoke to a quite rude rep who ended our conversation with "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you or something?"

That is the stuff that makes me want to just cancel it all with VZW.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
So I am currently on hold for a supervisor with VZW. I just spoke to a quite rude rep who ended our conversation with "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you or something?"

That is the stuff that makes me want to just cancel it all with VZW.

did you order through apple or verizon?

MUDPLZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have done the same thing everyone else has.. clicked on order status about a million times and called them another dozen. I just gave up around lunch time.. with no results

Finally, I have a new email saying my iphone has shipped via ups and it will be on my doorsteps before 10am on Monday. I have called UPS to confirm and its all accurate!

I'm not trying to rub it in just wanted you all to know that I really thought I would be the one to get screwed because I placed my order at 4am Pacific time.

So, don't worry it will come I say just give them some time.