STILL in the dark. First come first served? Nope!

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Guys remember you will get your iPhone by the 10th. I ordered mine through apple and it still says prepped for shipment. Relax, it will get there.

I know... it's just frustrating waiting on a company with Apple's reputation for great customer service, while Verizon's customer service (at least in terms of shipping quickly) outshines them.

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days? Also remember there is another big snow storm crossing the the states. That could cause some delays in boxes getting there on Monday. I live in Austin, TX and we have 2-4 inches of snow on the ground right now.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days?

It's like choosing the line at the supermarket that you think will go fastest, only to see every other line moving while yours is stopped cold. Usually because the old lady in your line appears to be paying with wampum and pocket lint and has a stack of expired coupons for things she didn't actually buy.

ganthonyv

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So how duz this work if u ordered through apple, I was sent a order acknowledgement email with my order # but that's it, no tracking # or anything like that. Hopefully I get mine before the 10th.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days? Also remember there is another big snow storm crossing the the states. That could cause some delays in boxes getting there on Monday. I live in Austin, TX and we have 2-4 inches of snow on the ground right now.
Agreed. I am assuming that since my shipment has left Memphis, that it is flying to Greenville today, and the FedEx facility will have it tonight or over the weekend, so that it is out for delivery on Monday morning.

Our weather is a warm 55 on Monday, so let's hope!

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
No shipping e-mail yet. Last night I figured "surely by the morning I shall have it, I mean I put my order in at 2:47 EST." Well, here we are. Nothing. Of course VZW Order Status checker is about as good as AT&Ts network too! Here in NY, nothing. Anyone else not get it still?

i never even got a order conf email or shipping email but i just check and the order status tool is back up bairly, and mines shiped at 5:10am almost 24 hrs exactly from when i ordered. Picked up by fedex at 7:40am today for monday delivery.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get this when they check the order status?

Here is the status of your order.
We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.
Order Date:
Order Number: 482
Order Status: We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.

Now this is when using the 3 digit ace order number. When using the 16 digit order reference I get page not available. Yesterday it said shipped.

I get the same thing. My order number is also 3 digits. You can fill out a form.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I get the same thing. My order number is also 3 digits. You can fill out a form.

Yeah when I use the 16 digit order reference number I get the error age. using the 3 digit order number, I get the message I posted. Call *611 to check order status it tells me 2 business days but no tracking but it says "there are no orders for this number". A CSR said everything looks good. I'm actually not worried about it though. As long as I get it by the 10th I'm fine. Just the inconsistent information in the web system and automated system is a little weird.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on the West coast? I'm in Arizona and I have yet to see anyone from this part of the country with confirmation of shipping. I wonder where the HUB is for this side of the country?

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on the West coast? I'm in Arizona and I have yet to see anyone from this part of the country with confirmation of shipping. I wonder where the HUB is for this side of the country?

I'm in california and i got the email confirmation about the shipping with the estimated delivery on monday from fed ex. Have you called cs? What time did you put your order in?

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm sadly waiting on apple for an update. I had to pay full retail, so it was $50 less and I had gift cards to use. Did your email show the hub it was coming from?

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
2:06 PM right now. Almost a whole day after people had tracking numbers and STILL no update. VERY displeased with VZW right now for not only failing to actually go "First come first served" but having such a terrible order tracking service. I've called and talked to reps twice and I've heard "Sir, it will ship on the 10th" AND I've heard "You should get that number later today".

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
2:06 PM right now. Almost a whole day after people had tracking numbers and STILL no update. VERY displeased with VZW right now for not only failing to actually go "First come first served" but having such a terrible order tracking service. I've called and talked to reps twice and I've heard "Sir, it will ship on the 10th" AND I've heard "You should get that number later today".

Dude! That stinks. I'm going to post a poll.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

I honestly wouldn't worry about the tracking info too much.. As long as your device has shipped, you should receive it on Monday when the rest of us do. :D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there even the slightest chance your tracking/confirmation email got hung up in a spam filter either on your computer, or that of your email provider?

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Don't worry about it man. I can tell you from experience that some people can get their order numbers a lot sooner but that won't mean you get your device later. Next thing you know you'll get your tracking number and it will be at you local fedex office. VZW and Apple have a lot of volume to handle. In a perfect world, we all want it to be better but don't worry. I haven't gotten mine either and I ordered very shortly after you did. But I'm confident that VZW and Apple has everything together even though we may not see it.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there even the slightest chance your tracking/confirmation email got hung up in a spam filter either on your computer, or that of your email provider?

No. I check every time I check my Inbox.

starbird said:
Dude! That stinks. I'm going to post a poll.

You are damn right it does. I was happy with Verizon about how easy it was to order. There no order status update (THE PAGE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 2 DAYS AT THE BIGGEST LAUNCH IN VERIZON HISTORY PRETTY MUCH) and I am left in the dark about my order.

nicole said:
Darth, whats your order location code?
D770801. It says New Jersey.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice