Same here. No tracking info yet. Just got off the phone with VZ and was told that no one will get the phone 'till the 10th even if they have tracking info. Apparently, the shippers have been told not to deliver 'till the 10th. So, the phone may make it to the last leg of the trip and be held for delivery on that day. of course, it may all be BS and some will get theirs on Monday. I guess we'll find out.
    These damn VZW reps need to stop making crap up and taking what they think might happen as fact.
    02-04-2011 05:56 PM
    Not for me.
    Me neither ... Despite hundreds of attempts to beat it into submission.
    02-04-2011 05:57 PM
    These damn VZW reps need to stop making crap up and taking what they think might happen as fact.
    Agreed..

UPS told me there is no hold on the packages, and when tracked, it shows it is on schedule, and will be delivered in 1 business day. Better known as... Monday.
    02-04-2011 05:58 PM
    So I am currently on hold for a supervisor with VZW. I just spoke to a quite rude rep who ended our conversation with "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you or something?"

That is the stuff that makes me want to just cancel it all with VZW.
    02-04-2011 06:14 PM
    So I am currently on hold for a supervisor with VZW. I just spoke to a quite rude rep who ended our conversation with "Why do you want to talk to a supervisor, do you think I am lying to you or something?"

That is the stuff that makes me want to just cancel it all with VZW.
    did you order through apple or verizon?
    02-04-2011 06:19 PM
    did you order through apple or verizon?
    VZW. Still on the phone with a clueless supervisor.
    02-04-2011 06:22 PM
    Hang in there Darth . . . . I bet you'll get all the info you want emailed to you by days end.
    02-04-2011 06:27 PM
    I have done the same thing everyone else has.. clicked on order status about a million times and called them another dozen. I just gave up around lunch time.. with no results

Finally, I have a new email saying my iphone has shipped via ups and it will be on my doorsteps before 10am on Monday. I have called UPS to confirm and its all accurate!

I'm not trying to rub it in just wanted you all to know that I really thought I would be the one to get screwed because I placed my order at 4am Pacific time.

So, don't worry it will come I say just give them some time.
    02-04-2011 06:39 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD