Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days? Also remember there is another big snow storm crossing the the states. That could cause some delays in boxes getting there on Monday. I live in Austin, TX and we have 2-4 inches of snow on the ground right now.
    Agreed. I am assuming that since my shipment has left Memphis, that it is flying to Greenville today, and the FedEx facility will have it tonight or over the weekend, so that it is out for delivery on Monday morning.

Our weather is a warm 55 on Monday, so let's hope!
    02-04-2011 09:08 AM
    No shipping e-mail yet. Last night I figured "surely by the morning I shall have it, I mean I put my order in at 2:47 EST." Well, here we are. Nothing. Of course VZW Order Status checker is about as good as AT&Ts network too! Here in NY, nothing. Anyone else not get it still?
    i never even got a order conf email or shipping email but i just check and the order status tool is back up bairly, and mines shiped at 5:10am almost 24 hrs exactly from when i ordered. Picked up by fedex at 7:40am today for monday delivery.
    02-04-2011 09:15 AM
    Anyone get this when they check the order status?

Here is the status of your order.
    We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
    Please contact Us.
    Order Date:
    Order Number: 482
    Order Status: We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
    Please contact Us.

Now this is when using the 3 digit ace order number. When using the 16 digit order reference I get page not available. Yesterday it said shipped.
    I get the same thing. My order number is also 3 digits. You can fill out a form.
    02-04-2011 09:15 AM
    order #263, still waiting for shipping e-mail.
    02-04-2011 09:22 AM
    I get the same thing. My order number is also 3 digits. You can fill out a form.
    Yeah when I use the 16 digit order reference number I get the error age. using the 3 digit order number, I get the message I posted. Call *611 to check order status it tells me 2 business days but no tracking but it says "there are no orders for this number". A CSR said everything looks good. I'm actually not worried about it though. As long as I get it by the 10th I'm fine. Just the inconsistent information in the web system and automated system is a little weird.
    02-04-2011 10:03 AM
    Anyone on the West coast? I'm in Arizona and I have yet to see anyone from this part of the country with confirmation of shipping. I wonder where the HUB is for this side of the country?
    02-04-2011 11:51 AM
    Anyone on the West coast? I'm in Arizona and I have yet to see anyone from this part of the country with confirmation of shipping. I wonder where the HUB is for this side of the country?
    I'm in california and i got the email confirmation about the shipping with the estimated delivery on monday from fed ex. Have you called cs? What time did you put your order in?
    02-04-2011 11:57 AM
    I'm sadly waiting on apple for an update. I had to pay full retail, so it was $50 less and I had gift cards to use. Did your email show the hub it was coming from?
    02-04-2011 12:00 PM
    2:06 PM right now. Almost a whole day after people had tracking numbers and STILL no update. VERY displeased with VZW right now for not only failing to actually go "First come first served" but having such a terrible order tracking service. I've called and talked to reps twice and I've heard "Sir, it will ship on the 10th" AND I've heard "You should get that number later today".
    02-04-2011 02:08 PM
    2:06 PM right now. Almost a whole day after people had tracking numbers and STILL no update. VERY displeased with VZW right now for not only failing to actually go "First come first served" but having such a terrible order tracking service. I've called and talked to reps twice and I've heard "Sir, it will ship on the 10th" AND I've heard "You should get that number later today".
    Dude! That stinks. I'm going to post a poll.
    02-04-2011 02:09 PM
    I honestly wouldn't worry about the tracking info too much.. As long as your device has shipped, you should receive it on Monday when the rest of us do.
    02-04-2011 02:10 PM
    Darth, whats your order location code?
    Is there even the slightest chance your tracking/confirmation email got hung up in a spam filter either on your computer, or that of your email provider?
    Don't worry about it man. I can tell you from experience that some people can get their order numbers a lot sooner but that won't mean you get your device later. Next thing you know you'll get your tracking number and it will be at you local fedex office. VZW and Apple have a lot of volume to handle. In a perfect world, we all want it to be better but don't worry. I haven't gotten mine either and I ordered very shortly after you did. But I'm confident that VZW and Apple has everything together even though we may not see it.
    02-04-2011 02:14 PM
    Is there even the slightest chance your tracking/confirmation email got hung up in a spam filter either on your computer, or that of your email provider?
    No. I check every time I check my Inbox.

Dude! That stinks. I'm going to post a poll.
    You are damn right it does. I was happy with Verizon about how easy it was to order. There no order status update (THE PAGE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 2 DAYS AT THE BIGGEST LAUNCH IN VERIZON HISTORY PRETTY MUCH) and I am left in the dark about my order.

Darth, whats your order location code?
    D770801. It says New Jersey.
    02-04-2011 02:14 PM
    how did you figure out it was NJ.. mine is D771101
    02-04-2011 02:18 PM
    how did you figure out it was NJ.. mine is D771101
    When you could actually check your order status it said it.
    02-04-2011 02:19 PM
    02-04-2011 02:21 PM
    I'm also in AZ and usually every device comes from Ontario CA when shipped, but there is a small chance it could also come from the Dallas hub as well. I still have not seen tracking info, just an order confirmed status.
    02-04-2011 02:22 PM
    that's my location code also and haven't received tracking yet.
    02-04-2011 03:31 PM
    I'm also in AZ and usually every device comes from Ontario CA when shipped, but there is a small chance it could also come from the Dallas hub as well. I still have not seen tracking info, just an order confirmed status.
    There is a Dallas Hub?!?! wtf lol I am in Houston, TX. Mine is coming from Memphis...
    02-04-2011 04:16 PM
    Approaching 6pm. Still not a peep and not a hint of the site working after 2 days. Wonderful.
    02-04-2011 05:49 PM
    Approaching 6pm. Still not a peep and not a hint of the site working after 2 days. Wonderful.
    The status site via MyVerizon worked fine for me half an hour ago.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=ov1x0F2v
    02-04-2011 05:53 PM
    The status site via MyVerizon worked fine for me half an hour ago.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=klN4d5x6
    Not for me.
    02-04-2011 05:55 PM
    Same here. No tracking info yet. Just got off the phone with VZ and was told that no one will get the phone 'till the 10th even if they have tracking info. Apparently, the shippers have been told not to deliver 'till the 10th. So, the phone may make it to the last leg of the trip and be held for delivery on that day. of course, it may all be BS and some will get theirs on Monday. I guess we'll find out.
    02-04-2011 05:55 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD