Got tracking information. Delivery today?

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Okay so I've gotten my tracking information, finally. The order is being shipped via UPS, usually my VZW orders ship Fedex so this is new.

Anyway, my tracking information has no estimated delivery date. However it was shipped yesterday at 5PM from PA, I live in NY and the UPS ground delivery map estimates that delivery to my location from PA will take only one day.

The package was sent by UPS Next Day Air with delivery by 3:00 PM.

Also, I requested that information about my order be emailed to me and the package is listed in transit.

It appears that my package will be delivered today and if not, delivered Monday.

Is anyone else's package being delivered by UPS and does anyone's UPS tracking information have an estimated delivery date listed?

Last edited:

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
got my info this morning. shipping via fedex

Anticipated ship date

Feb 4, 2011

Estimated delivery

Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

let the mayhem begin on here!

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh yes....

Location Date Local Time ActivityWhat's This?
Memphis, TN, United States 02/04/2011 6:08 A.M. Departure Scan
Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 8:29 P.M. Origin Scan

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
The transit bar was half full as of yesterday evening, no updates today yet. I would assume I'm receiving my package today. I will update when/if I receive the package or this afternoon at the latest to let you guys know if it comes today or not.

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I've gotten my tracking information, finally. The order is being shipped via UPS, usually my VZW orders ship Fedex so this is new.

Anyway, my tracking information has no estimated delivery date. However it was shipped yesterday at 5PM from PA, I live in NY and the UPS ground delivery map estimates that delivery to my location from PA will take only one day.

The package was sent by UPS Next Day Air with delivery by 3:00 PM.

Also, I requested that information about my order be emailed to me and the package is listed in transit.

It appears that my package will be delivered today and if not, delivered Monday.

Is anyone else's package being delivered by UPS and does anyone's UPS tracking information have an estimated delivery date listed?

I am in the exact same boat as live. Mine is being shipped via UPS from Penn and I live in NYC. Hopefully getting it today, last updated at 4pm yesterday.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Mine shipping from West Chester PA last night, I doubt I will get it today, most likely Monday

same... via NDA SAVER DEL CONF = Next Day Air Saver, Delivery Confirmation

last scanned 723pm 2/3/11

in my experience, the updates are lacking pretty bad.

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
mines at West Chester PA, its only 2 and half hours from me. I going to drive there and see if i can pick it up............. I kid i kid

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys get this info via email???

well we got our tracking # and what carrier over email from Verizon but all of the times on where its at and estimated delivery is on the carriers site. mine is fedex and said Estimated time feb 7th by 3 pm

Kraigster

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
well we got our tracking # and what carrier over email from Verizon but all of the times on where its at and estimated delivery is on the carriers site. mine is fedex and said Estimated time feb 7th by 3 pm

I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet, and having trouble on the vzw website. But when I call vzw it says that orders with a Terence number ending at 0000 have shipped.... But still no confirmation email.

Weird

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The transit bar was half full as of yesterday evening, no updates today yet. I would assume I'm receiving my package today. I will update when/if I receive the package or this afternoon at the latest to let you guys know if it comes today or not.

Normally the tracking information will say "on truck for local delivery" on the day when it will be delivered.

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
me neither, the last scans are from yesterday afternoon however after 7am this morning a green bar that says "in transit" appeared at the top of tracking page. don't know if thats just for show though...

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
ugh! I just want my iPhone! I have my netbook here at work so that I can activate on itunes, just easier than loading on work desktop.

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I just called UPS to see if they had an update, they told me that the package should be delivered sometime in the afternoon, early evening. :)