Got tracking information. Delivery today?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
"In Transit" is very different from "Out for Delivery".

"In Transit" means it's on its way to the nearest distribution facility and/or awaiting to be loaded onto a truck.

"Out for Delivery" means it's on a truck and barring anything extremely weird should be delivered by the end of the day.

Yeah but it was already scanned in the town next to me so whether it says in transit or not that is the nearest ups so i would assume that it is on the truck

CubanoGT

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So I called FedEx and my phone is literally a few blocks from my house... BUT THEY WON'T LET ME PICK IT UP! They said they must attempt to deliver it once that really sucks!

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Yea mine says it will be delivered by noon on Monday. I'm glad that I finally have a concrete delivery time but it stinks that they couldn't give me this information sooner. I appreciate that the people at UPS did their best to give me information to the best of their ability, but it just would've been nicer if I didn't wait around today waiting for a package that I was told would be here.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine from VZW. I was one of those that ordered before 3AM and still never received tracking. Just got it and it's with FEDEX and says estimated delivery 3PM Monday.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So I called FedEx and my phone is literally a few blocks from my house... BUT THEY WON'T LET ME PICK IT UP! They said they must attempt to deliver it once that really sucks!

I said this yesterday but someone called me a liar. Under normal circumstances they will not let you come pick up anything until they attempt 1 delivery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro