Got tracking information. Delivery today?

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to order one during pre-order, but they did not have an option to order it on a 1-year contract, so I had to pass.

Now all I have is you guys and these threads.

Hoping for a 1 year contract option when it becomes available to the general public.

From what I have been told, the iPhone will not be offered on a 1 year contract. 2 year and FRP only.

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
From what I have been told, the iPhone will not be offered on a 1 year contract. 2 year and FRP only.

If that is true. No iPhone for me. I only do 1 year contracts. I don't want to be stuck with a device for 2 years, or technically 20 months with Verizon.

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
An update just showed up on my account. A departure scan at 11:30 from West Chester, PA. It looks like the scans are showing up late, that was almost 3.5 hours ago. Maybe UPS's system is just slow.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
@tuneintojoey - I just got the same update on my tracking status as did many others on the VZW forums.

We won't see those phones today. :(

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
An update just showed up on my account. A departure scan at 11:30 from West Chester, PA. It looks like the scans are showing up late, that was almost 3.5 hours ago. Maybe UPS's system is just slow.

I have the same information and according to UPS, my package won't be delivered until Monday (NJ). According to the UPS rep, there shouldn't be any deliveries today (although there may be exceptions, who knows).

At least I know mine is coming on Monday. :)

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would love to see a tracking map with a moving dot and a following line representing each iPhone out there in transit on the shipping trucks :p

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I was told that my package would be delivered today but to expect it later in the afternoon when I called UPS. She said Next Day Air deliveries are often delivered around 7 for residential addresses.

I know it will most likely be Monday but I have my fingers crossed.

CubanoGT

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone left Ontario CA at 7am I'm about 1 hour away so... As soon as I see an update saying its here I'm calling FedEx to see if I can go pick it up!

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got another update at 5. The phone was checked in at the facility in the town next to mine and it is marked IN TRANSIT.

same mine is the next town over(10 minutes from where I live) at 5:01 and is in transit. Wonder what time they stop delivering at night for UPS next day air saver which is what they shipped it through

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
same mine is the next town over(10 minutes from where I live) at 5:01 and is in transit. Wonder what time they stop delivering at night for UPS next day air saver which is what they shipped it through

"In Transit" is very different from "Out for Delivery".

"In Transit" means it's on its way to the nearest distribution facility and/or awaiting to be loaded onto a truck.

"Out for Delivery" means it's on a truck and barring anything extremely weird should be delivered by the end of the day.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I clicked on the link for info about holding the package at the FedEx facility, and it said they would make the package available the business day after the estimated delivery date. Anyone have any experience with this? I was hoping to stop by and pick it up on my way to work Monday morning, but not if I can't do that until Tuesday!

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
"In Transit" is very different from "Out for Delivery".

"In Transit" means it's on its way to the nearest distribution facility and/or awaiting to be loaded onto a truck.

"Out for Delivery" means it's on a truck and barring anything extremely weird should be delivered by the end of the day.

I called UPS to confirm it is out for delivery and will be here by 7. I'll post when I receive, may not include pictures right away since I want to play with my phone. :-D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox