Got tracking information. Delivery today?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Left Memphis at 6:10 AM today.. just got this update from UPS.com tracking:

United States 02/04/2011 12:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Left Memphis at 6:10 AM today.. just got this update from UPS.com tracking:

United States 02/04/2011 12:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I just got the same, still no estimated delivery date, but says 1 business day left on the top timeline.......so I'm guessing Monday..... Scratch that i refreshed it and it says Monday by the end of the day......

Last edited:
Reactions: kilofoxtrot

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got the same, still no estimated delivery date, but says 1 business day left on the top timeline.......so I'm guessing Monday..... Scratch that i refreshed it and it says Monday by the end of the day......

Same here.... now I can relax this weekend. Plus I have Monday off next week! :D

occb2

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
WTF I ordered at 255 am and still no tracking number. My card was charged. my order number is 815. I just got off the phone with Verizon and they show it shipped but no tracking info. Just that I will have it by the 10th.

I could have got it at the store on the 10th.

Not happy.

Bradford

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
West Chester, PA, United States 02/03/2011 8:20 P.M. Origin Scan

This is all I got...until there is a departure scan & it arrives in Secausus, NJ (the main NJ hub) I'm not gonna get too excited. Gonna have to wait thru the weekend at least.

DawnGP143

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I believe this b/c my UPS status says my package left Memphis (I live in Jackson, TN) and went away from me and arrived in Louisville at 11:15 CST. Totally sucks b/c I was less than an hour away from my iPhone and my shipping says Next Day Air. Oh well...maybe Saturday but, at worst, Monday :)

I'm in Jackson too...and mine also went to Louisville. :mad:

But I just checked UPS site and it now shows a delivery day of Monday....before 1030 am. :)

chites

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 11:45 pm PST. My order number was just a few over 100! Yesterday before the VZW order web page went down I showed "shipped". I still have no tracking info or email from VZW so I called the automated system, it also advised shipped bit could not provide a tracking number. I called customer service and spoke to a real human being who was very nice by the way but she advised it HAS NOT SHIPPED! I don't think VZW's update order page was able to handle the volume of orders / info that needed too. I'm sure I am not the only one that has possibly been given the wrong update. I do know that it will come next week... That's still ok by me!

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I ordered at 11:45 pm PST. My order number was just a few over 100! Yesterday before the VZW order web page went down I showed "shipped". I still have no tracking info or email from VZW so I called the automated system, it also advised shipped bit could not provide a tracking number. I called customer service and spoke to a real human being who was very nice by the way but she advised it HAS NOT SHIPPED! I don't think VZW's update order page was able to handle the volume of orders / info that needed too. I'm sure I am not the only one that has possibly been given the wrong update. I do know that it will come next week... That's still ok by me!

Same with me. It's kind of frustrating because yesterday I spoke to a rep that told me that yes it has shipped from Texas and I should be getting it before 3 tomorrow (which is today) , i don't even have a tracking number :-(

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
got my confirmation today and my iphone only has to be transported 45 miles but I am sure that it won't arrive until Monday.

Ontario, CA, United States 02/04/2011 1:48 A.M. Arrival Scan
02/04/2011 1:20 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 02/03/2011 11:33 P.M. Origin Scan

Interesting that they shipped them out immediately. Probably don't want a gazillion people activating iphones on launch day at the same time.

chooch

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems checking the order status? I enter my information and get a "Page is not currently available". I was order number 5440, which is weird cause I went right in at midnight PST and kept refreshing till it was active. Must be a slow typer :). Anyone with this high an order have a shipped/tracking number yet?

Last edited:

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems checking the order status? I enter my information and get a "Page is not currently available". I was order number 5440, which is weird cause I went right in at midnight PST and kept refreshing till it was active. Must be a slow typer :). Anyone with this high an order have a shipped/tracking number yet?

I am order #7566. I have a tracking number from UPS and it shows the package is "in transit" from West Chester, PA. An orgin scan from that location was recorded at 9:51pm last night. I am in Bethlehem, PA so I am hoping I will get it today, but I am sure I will have it on Monday.

Oh and I was in there right at 3am EST and have that high an order # too, probably because I watched the countdown page clock run to zero and didn't realize they opened up the orders 10 minutes early.

Reactions: chooch

gumby188

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
got my tracking number

Via Fedex, delivery set for Monday. I'm in Montana and ordered 2/3 around 3:30 in the morning. Now the wait begins.....lol. It's just a phone, it's just a phone...........

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a fed ex tracking that says delivery is on monday 02.07 so im thinking most will probably get it that day the lucky ones will get it today.

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
got my confirmation today and my iphone only has to be transported 45 miles but I am sure that it won't arrive until Monday.

Ontario, CA, United States 02/04/2011 1:48 A.M. Arrival Scan
02/04/2011 1:20 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 02/03/2011 11:33 P.M. Origin Scan

Interesting that they shipped them out immediately. Probably don't want a gazillion people activating iphones on launch day at the same time.
yeah that's what mine says too so I am thinking we won't see it til next week because it looks like it's just sitting there.

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
A few minutes ago my door bell rang!!!!!! I saw the UPS guy through the window!!!!!!!!!! I got Soooooooooo excited. Then I remember I didn't order one yet. :-( Package for my wife.

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
@p08757 LMAO!!! I needed that.

I wanted to order one during pre-order, but they did not have an option to order it on a 1-year contract, so I had to pass.

Now all I have is you guys and these threads.

Hoping for a 1 year contract option when it becomes available to the general public.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73