Got another update at 5. The phone was checked in at the facility in the town next to mine and it is marked IN TRANSIT.
    same mine is the next town over(10 minutes from where I live) at 5:01 and is in transit. Wonder what time they stop delivering at night for UPS next day air saver which is what they shipped it through
    02-04-2011 05:38 PM
    same mine is the next town over(10 minutes from where I live) at 5:01 and is in transit. Wonder what time they stop delivering at night for UPS next day air saver which is what they shipped it through
    "In Transit" is very different from "Out for Delivery".

"In Transit" means it's on its way to the nearest distribution facility and/or awaiting to be loaded onto a truck.

"Out for Delivery" means it's on a truck and barring anything extremely weird should be delivered by the end of the day.
    02-04-2011 05:41 PM
    My origin scan was done last night in PA, then the Departure scan was done today at 1130 AM.
    02-04-2011 05:46 PM
    I clicked on the link for info about holding the package at the FedEx facility, and it said they would make the package available the business day after the estimated delivery date. Anyone have any experience with this? I was hoping to stop by and pick it up on my way to work Monday morning, but not if I can't do that until Tuesday!
    02-04-2011 05:46 PM

"In Transit" means it's on its way to the nearest distribution facility and/or awaiting to be loaded onto a truck.

"Out for Delivery" means it's on a truck and barring anything extremely weird should be delivered by the end of the day.
    I called UPS to confirm it is out for delivery and will be here by 7. I'll post when I receive, may not include pictures right away since I want to play with my phone. :-D
    02-04-2011 05:48 PM

Yeah but it was already scanned in the town next to me so whether it says in transit or not that is the nearest ups so i would assume that it is on the truck
    02-04-2011 05:56 PM
    So I called FedEx and my phone is literally a few blocks from my house... BUT THEY WON'T LET ME PICK IT UP! They said they must attempt to deliver it once that really sucks!
    02-04-2011 06:26 PM
    now the page has removed the latest scan and is saying i wont get it until monday. i'm really pissed.
    02-04-2011 06:31 PM
    My UPS tracking says my expected delivery date is Monday Feb 7 by 10:30am so my Iphone will be here by MONDAY!!!!
    02-04-2011 06:34 PM
    Yea mine says it will be delivered by noon on Monday. I'm glad that I finally have a concrete delivery time but it stinks that they couldn't give me this information sooner. I appreciate that the people at UPS did their best to give me information to the best of their ability, but it just would've been nicer if I didn't wait around today waiting for a package that I was told would be here.
    02-04-2011 06:41 PM
    I just got mine from VZW. I was one of those that ordered before 3AM and still never received tracking. Just got it and it's with FEDEX and says estimated delivery 3PM Monday.
    02-04-2011 06:44 PM
    My UPS tracking says my expected delivery date is Monday Feb 7 by 10:30am so my Iphone will be here by MONDAY!!!!
    Mine says the same thing. Idk why it took so long for them to have a concrete delivery date and time frame.
    02-04-2011 06:53 PM
    So I called FedEx and my phone is literally a few blocks from my house... BUT THEY WON'T LET ME PICK IT UP! They said they must attempt to deliver it once that really sucks!
    I said this yesterday but someone called me a liar. Under normal circumstances they will not let you come pick up anything until they attempt 1 delivery.
    02-04-2011 06:58 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD