No confirmation email?

hugecanoli

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order around 7pm EST (about 30 min before they stopped taking orders) and I still haven't received a confirmation email. Its now almost 12:15am.

I have the conf # that was supplied to me on the splash screen after placing the order, and I just checked my bank and it shows that VZW "authorized funds" but no money has been withdrawn yet. I actually take that as good news, since the order seems to have went through.

When I check online all it says is we have received your order and it is in process. Still no email.

I called VZW and the rep I got was a lost cause. Not even sure he knew the iPhone was being released today. He said there is a human element involved and he still has no indication that an order was placed on my account.

I know I'm being a little anal, but we've all waited a long time and its a little frustrating. Should I be worried?

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Verizons check order page and what not seems to be acting up. I think maybe no conformation email is a part of that. I wouldn't be worried if the money is going through. It wouldn't be if you wouldn't have gotten one in my opinion.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just think it's verizon is just really backed up try calling CS choose option 4 and say order status and they will give you some info on any pending orders

Thanks for that info! I tried checking my order status to online to see if it changed from "processing" to shipped but the page is not working at this time. I followed the instructions you posted here and the recording states that my order had been processed and shipped and I can expect to receive it in 2 business days! :D

hugecanoli

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just think it's verizon is just really backed up try calling CS choose option 4 and say order status and they will give you some info on any pending orders

I tried that and it says there are no pending orders on my account.

Still no confirmation email as of 8am.

Frustrating.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's just going to take some time. I'm sure you all will receive them. I ordered at 3am and Just got my tracking number this morning at 7:30, over 16 hours later. I'm just happy they are not being held for a Wed shipping.

doowop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping confirmation about 45 minutes ago. The wait was terrible but just be patient and don't start getting crazy like I did.

My delivery is scheduled for Monday the 7th.

hugecanoli

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Totally understand this is going to be a process with the volume of orders, but I'm not looking for a tracking number...I'm still waiting for a confirmation email to show that my order went through.

By all accounts, that email should have come through less than an hour or two after ordering.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Keep this in mind, the same warehouses that have to process our orders also possibly has to get the bulk shipments ready to send to stores in time for launch. thus its in their interest to get the orders out asap so that fedex isn't swamped between customer orders and store stock. Also with all the bad weather lately they need to be getting out today the stock for the stores just in case they get delayed.