who ordered with a business account?

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just talked to a rep, i said i know 200+ people who are all geting there iphones today, she said thats possible sir, B**** thinks im lying

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh they also told me that the order is coming directly from Apple not Verizon. I don't know if that is any different than the personal accounts.

Marc911996

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a big fan if instant gratification as well but it sure looks like us VZW Business users are screwed.
Not that I am surprised.

My account is not huge but my 75 lines seem to account for nothing as far as verizon is concerned.
Hoping for delivery by Friday... if at all.

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
^ If they don't arrive by Friday, they'll have more than just a few upset customers on their hands. They'll have an a-bombs worth of relationship repair to undertake.

Who is in charge of customer relations at VZW? Why couldn't they get all of their national reps on board with the plan from the get-go? Just give us a damn answer that's solid!

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
^ If they don't arrive by Friday, they'll have more than just a few upset customers on their hands. They'll have an a-bombs worth of relationship repair to undertake.

Who is in charge of customer relations at VZW? Why couldn't they get all of their national reps on board with the plan from the get-go? Just give us a damn answer that's solid!

The person in charge over at vzw relations is an android lover who refuses to help any of us apple smartphone people, hell i left my d incredible because it straight up sucked four hours on a battery charge no thank you htc

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Everybody is getting their phones today and I placed my order at 3 am and no love from Verizon. This is total BS.

doctord23

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two upgrades at the same time.
The status on one is COMPLETED
The second one is:
Order Status:
WAIT
Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

Marc911996

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine changed to this :)

02/03/2011 03:45:22
Order Status: Who knows?
COMPLETED - OR is it?

Your order may or may not have been processed and will be shipped based on when we darn well feel like it and if the stars align. You will not receive any shipment notification and tracking details via email so just stop checking the status already.

Order Number: MB48XXXXX

ctsmd

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Out of about 12 orders 4 now say pending and the others changed from wait to "auto assign". Boy they make it easy to follow and understand your order status and shipping......Thats just great business

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows status COMPLETED and has N/A for Carrier, N/A for tracking, N/A for everything as a matter of fact. And that's under the supposed shipping details.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77