who ordered with a business account?

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
@madisonjar:

Unfortunately, you should have ordered your accessories seperate. There has been rumors that if the accessories you ordered are backordered, your whole order may be delayed.

Hope that's not the case, good luck!

yeah wasnt thinking that clear at 3 in the morning, just thought what the heck might as well get it all in one stop shopping.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Well now I Just wait for a tracking number.....anyone know how long it takes to go from complete to shipped? would be great if they stuck with overnight shipping, could be in my hands tuesday morning!!!

Marc911996

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
OK, NO more PRE order... COMPLETED! getting better :)

Order Date:
02/03/2011 03:45:22
Order Status:
COMPLETED

Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Order Number: MBXXXXXX

MY BB Storm 2's days are numbered... been a Blackberry user for 10+ years.
I do however have an iPAD 3g

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So its proved that "Personal Accounts" have received their iPhones... I will be calling Verizon when I get off to ask why we are getting the shaft! Anyone else with me?

mattyb1978

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered in the 3rd in the morning and all four orders now show completed with no other information. When I emailed and inquired I received the following reply:

Good Morning,

All your orders below have completed meaning there is no problem with the order & will ship out on 2/10/11; all these orders were pre-order for the iphone.

So it looks like it's going to be a few days for business users.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That is complete trash, i cannot believe they care so little for their business customers. They are going to have a riot on their hands!

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered in the 3rd in the morning and all four orders now show completed with no other information. When I emailed and inquired I received the following reply:

Good Morning,

All your orders below have completed meaning there is no problem with the order & will ship out on 2/10/11; all these orders were pre-order for the iphone.

So it looks like it's going to be a few days for business users.

id call them, that such bs that thell ship out on the tenth, i dam pre ordered so i wouldnt have to wait inline now they wanta tell us well have our phones a day later BS! Personal accts all of you are some lucky sobs because us business people are stuck in a pile of chit with no where to go

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
And now the business view orders page seems to be down. How can they have their personal side so well, but screw up the business side so royally.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I'd probably be pissed also if one of the phones I ordered was for myself, but none of them are. (I'm sticking with my iP4 on ATT for various reasons). And my users are just happy they are getting new phones, even happier they are iPhones. Some of them are still rocking the Treo 700wx :eek: So what's a few more days. But it is messed up that personal accounts get preference over business accounts. They should have at least fulfilled the phones in the order received.

They probably figure it's harder to switch an entire company to a different carrier so they don't have to do anything special for business customers. Especially the ones with 100+ lines.

Last edited:

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
A bunch on mine that were in "NEW" status have just changed to pending or completed. I've been getting a pretty steady stream of emails over the last 10 minutes or so from VZW saying orders have been processed.

ctsmd

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody heard anything from their business rep on when they will ship or why Verizon didnt send them out like they did personal accts.......

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods