who ordered with a business account?

lansens

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I think those of us that ordered with a business account got hosed on this whole situation. So far I haven't seen any business posts that aren't in PRE status. I think this is bs, anyone agree?

Certainly, I think if we spend $xx,xxx with them a month surely we get a little love...but no!

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
^ Agree 100%. When someone gets a straight answer from their rep, please post! I have a message into them to get some answers. We were initially told by our rep that if we ordered at midnight (PST), the phones should arrive on Monday AT THE LATEST...but nothing so far.

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just contacted Verizon Wireless and she said that she has not seen any Business accounts with Shipping numbers yet. This rep does not deal with personal accounts. The "PRE" status indicates presale order according to the rep. She could not find any shipping number but said as long as I received a confirmation email it will ship by the 9th. I guess us Business orders are in for the long haul... BTW order numbers that start with MB are indication of an online order according to the rep. My order was completed at 2:23am CST.

This is a reply I left in another thread but I just thought you would like to know what I found out.

doctord23

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat. I tried for over an hour at midnight PST to order and finally gave up. I constantly got application errors on their website. I tried again at 6:30am PST and successfully 2 upgrades. Both show as not in warehouse.

FYI, their website now shows that they are no longer taking pre-orders.

fragelracken

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here. Started ordering process at 12:00 am Pacific on the 3rd but wasn't to get it fully completed till 2:30 am. I almost ordered a new line instead of upgrading mine because the upgrade pages kept timing out. After a very long few hours I was able to process my order.

As of Feb 4th, 9:30 am Pacific Time the order status shows:
---------------------------------------
Order Date:
02/03/2011 04:41:26
Order Status:
PRE

This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs.
Order Number: MBxxxxxxxx
Please note that the shipment of device(s) and/or accessories for a single order may ship from multiple Verizon Wireless warehouse locations.
---------------------------------------

Impatiently awating my new phone.

If I were to guess why us Business users appear to be at the bottom of the pile is most likley because Verizon charges us on our phone bills after the product ships and it takes us 30 days to pay them; whereas other users pay on their credit cards and are charged immediatly.

One of Apple's little secrets is to sell items where they receive payment prior to delivery, then have net 60 with their suppliers. It's a nice way to increase your short-term operating cash.

Thanks!

Marc911996

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My Rep says possibly Tuesday or wed delivery and Thursday at the latest. My order still says PRE for the 32GB I ordered.
But I don't think the rep has a clue.

noalp

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
No one is getting iPhone??

Just spoke to our "second" Verizon account rep. The first one claimed ignorance. I had asked why so many business account pre-orders who ordered at the start of the pre-order process were showing pending and that the stock was not in the warehouse while some personal account pre-orders were claiming that there's had shipped? Her answer was that "no one will be getting their phones before the 9th" and that a shipped status only means that a phone may have been shipped to a different warehouse. She said phones will be held until the 9th no matter what. Sounds like a crazy response but her answer was almost scripted and pretty definitive. Who knows but as soon as reports of people actually getting their phones early shows up I'll be calling back.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok. I finally got all my order numbers from my rep. All the orders went through. When asked when the phones would ship, the reply was sometime between today and the 9th.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes. All are mb numbers. You have to login to business account to see status. The order status page on regular Verizon wireless site will give an error.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered with a business account and show status of "Pre" as well.

Truthfully, i'd be alot more annoyed if they didnt give me a 2 month early upgrade in the first place!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Rejoice! \o/

Order Date:
02/03/2011 04:06:11
Order Status:
NEW

Orders received today will ship by 02/09/2011

____

It's better than PRE... lol.

For tracking info, I see this :(

Capture-41.gif

Last edited:

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
mine changed to awaiting inventory...I paid for mine with a credit card and ordered accessories with it. Oh and I completed my order at 3:45 am

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
@madisonjar:

Unfortunately, you should have ordered your accessories seperate. There has been rumors that if the accessories you ordered are backordered, your whole order may be delayed.

Hope that's not the case, good luck!

Reactions: madisonjar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit