who ordered with a business account?

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Post here if youve ordered with a businees account already

I did this morning. What a disaster. Logged into my business account at 2:57am. Planned on ordering 7 upgrades (we have 30+ lines). It was going turtle slow and I was getting errors just trying to order one. I had planned on putting all 7 on one order.

My VZW rep had given me a number in case I had problems ordering so I called that number about 3:20, they couldn't really help either. He was getting the same error I was getting. Finally at about 4:10 It started moving a little faster. I was able to put all 7 lines on one order. Got a confirmation number on the screen. Went to bed...

Then I remembered I didn't get the email I usually do when I order from VZW online, but I just figured maybe they were backloged in a queue or something. So about 11:00am I email my rep and say I ordered the phones, but forgot to write down the order numbers because it was 4:00am and asked if he could track it down for me. He CC'ed me on an email to someone in another dept asking them to look it up for me.

Then I get an email about 2:00pm from VZW fraud dept asking if I had preorderd 7 iPhones on my account and to reply to the email with the shipping address or call the number in the email to confirm. Replied to email, bounced back with some type of error. Tried calling the number multiple times kept getting disconnected after trying different prompts.

Finally forwarded the email to my rep and asked if he could handle for me. The I get a call from someone at verizon about 3:30pm that they would send me an email asking to confirm my order and they would forward it to the fraud dept to clear the order and get it processed. I got the email from her sent it back to her with my stating I ordered the phones. She cc'ed me on an email to fraud dept and my rep stating to put the order through.

Now its almost midnight haven't heard anything concrete as to whether or not my order went through.... :(

Last edited:

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two phones through our business account and it was a PAIN. Took over an hour with all the errors and retrying. Finally got the orders in and got confirmations.

But nothing has shipped apparently. I only get this order status: "This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs."

Weak.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two phones through our business account and it was a PAIN. Took over an hour with all the errors and retrying. Finally got the orders in and got confirmations.

But nothing has shipped apparently. I only get this order status: "This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs."

Weak.

Thats the exact same thing i got. i strarted ordering at 3, i couldnt even get it fnished till 4:11, im guessng your order number starts with mb also?

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
was anyone able to succesfull track either online or phone? My status online just says pre, and it doesent give me the option to track it through the phone

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
also anyone for business order, does your confirmation email say anything about a location code? Ultimatly Im giving verizon F for failure on the business pre order side of things

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep, my order number starts with MB and nothing but "PRE" on the order status info. You'd think they'd want to give the loyal business accounts some attention!

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
also anyone for business order, does your confirmation email say anything about a location code? Ultimatly Im giving verizon F for failure on the business pre order side of things

I haven't gotten confirmation email yet. But someone did provide me with a couple order numbers and I looked up status online. Says nothing about location code online. And If I remember correctly Location code is printed on packing slip inside shipping box with phone and thats what I've use in the pass to activate newly ordered phones online.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
ive talked to 7 reps so far, not a single one knows what it means and the think i have a bs order number since i have no location code, verizon reps blow, i guess im gonna be stuck waiting till the ninth to see if mine even ships out where everyone else accept the loyal business customers get theres early

Marc911996

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
ive talked to 7 reps so far, not a single one knows what it means and the think i have a bs order number since i have no location code, verizon reps blow, i guess im gonna be stuck waiting till the ninth to see if mine even ships out where everyone else accept the loyal business customers get theres early

Business orders start with MB and no locataion code

noalp

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Pre order out of stock on business account.

Same issue here, simply shows PRE as order status. Our business account has about 20 Verizon phones on it so I would assume that we would get decent loyalty from the pre-order. I ordered the phone successfully around 3:00am CA time on the 3rd and my order status shows that it is not in warehouse stock. I'm hearing of personal pre-order upgrades already shipping so I really hope that Verizon didn't give extra weight to personal accounts over business. I agree with other posts about the Verizon reps though. When I was switching our business phones over from ATT they were all over me and calling a few times a day. Now I get the bounce around if I need something so I'm sure calls into them would be fruitless.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just called again and spoke to another clueless rep, she says not a single iphone will ship till the 9th, i was like ugh huh ok explain the 60 plus people with tracking numbers, she told me she cant even look up my pre order number cause im under a business name, legitly this is such bs

lansens

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've spoken to my rep about this and it sounds like we are second tier customers.

"I?m sorry but we have been told our status requests will not be processed through our support team.
On the 5th you will have access to detailed information online. Nothing will ship prior to 2/9."

Mind you we have nearly 600 lines and have National Account status and discount.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've spoken to my rep about this and it sounds like we are second tier customers.

"I?m sorry but we have been told our status requests will not be processed through our support team.
On the 5th you will have access to detailed information online. Nothing will ship prior to 2/9."

Mind you we have nearly 600 lines and have National Account status and discount.

I love how they say nothing will ship till the 9th yet clearly everyone els on this board is geting theirs way before then

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I think those of us that ordered with a business account got hosed on this whole situation. So far I haven't seen any business posts that aren't in PRE status. I think this is bs, anyone agree?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73