who ordered with a business account?

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I place all orders by 11am on the 3rd and now all are reporting tracking information with delivery for tomorrow.:)

Hmm if it doesn't change by lunch time I will give them a call to see why it's not shipping yet. Thank's for the info. Anyone else having the issue of ordering right away but not shipping yet?

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I still have no tracking info...I am REALLY hoping it goes out today as reading all these people with their iphones has my jealousy up a little :)

mattyb1978

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
j1m,

Each order updated separately and all at different times. When I first checked this am they all just said completed with no tracking info and then one by one over the span of about two hours all reported tracking info. So it seems like that are updating info slowly.

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
j1m,

Each order updated separately and all at different times. When I first checked this am they all just said completed with no tracking info and then one by one over the span of about two hours all reported tracking info. So it seems like that are updating info slowly.

The status most likely has to go into completed before it will go into shipping or so it seems.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmm if it doesn't change by lunch time I will give them a call to see why it's not shipping yet. Thank's for the info. Anyone else having the issue of ordering right away but not shipping yet?

yes I am in the same boat, my order was completed by 3:45 am and I still have no tracking, now I did order accessories and dont know if that makes a difference or not.

edit:now it wont go to shipping status lets hope they are updating it now!!!

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Errr...my orders are still "Completed" with no tracking information yet.

madisonjar, was this what you were seeing before you called?

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I got a tracking number too but no email. I had to log into our business account to obtain the tracking number. It has a delivery date of the 10th. I was hopping for tomorrow since I am out of town from Wednesday night to Monday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods