To anyone with a tracking number:

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just spoke with fed ex rep. he said that they do deliver on saturdays but thats only if the shipper requested it to be delivered on sat, so i think verizon intended for everyone to get it on monday cuz thats what he said ill be getting my iphones

Yeah probably. Maybe thats why Verizon shipped them out all this morning. So we would get them on Monday. and give the weekend to get the phones any extra time to get to the destination due to weather. And still come Monday.

CubanoGT

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I was order 9006 and I'm my phone is on the way!!! Its coming from Ontario Canada! Will be here Monday after being a BB user since 04 now I'm on the dark side lol

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's UPS tracking numbers been updated with a delivery date?

Mine was updated earlier, it will be here Monday before the end of the day. What I don't understand though is that today it left Memphis, TN at 5:00 am and arrived at Lousiville, KY at 11:30 am........and I'm in Alabama!

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was updated earlier, it will be here Monday before the end of the day. What I don't understand though is that today it left Memphis, TN at 5:00 am and arrived at Lousiville, KY at 11:30 am........and I'm in Alabama!

Hmmm, that is strange. Mine has not been updated, it has been in Ontario, CA since 1:30am this morning. Hopefully it will be here Monday, Phoenix isn't that far from Cali.

CubanoGT

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Oops my bad I saw Ontario and thought Canada haha anyways my phone has left their FedEx facility and is in transit... If only they delivered today... LOL. BTW I'm in LA so...

Last edited:

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, that is strange. Mine has not been updated, it has been in Ontario, CA since 1:30am this morning. Hopefully it will be here Monday, Phoenix isn't that far from Cali.

Thats what I thought too. The UPS sorting facility it will come to is Montgomery here and that is not that far away, prob no more than an hour or so flying. Hopefully yours will prob show up Monday also!

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Thats what I thought too. The UPS sorting facility it will come to is Montgomery here and that is not that far away, prob no more than an hour or so flying. Hopefully yours will prob show up Monday also!

I'm sure we'll have them on Monday. Hopefully Verizon doesn't pull something and not let us activate them until the 10th. I have seen a post on another site about that happening to someone, but who knows.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure we'll have them on Monday. Hopefully Verizon doesn't pull something and not let us activate them until the 10th. I have seen a post on another site about that happening to someone, but who knows.

When you receive the device, you will be able to activate it. ;)

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is being shipped via UPS and I spoke to a very nice and seemingly knowledgeable rep this morning. I was calling to see if delivery would be today or Monday.

She said that the deliveries are scheduled for Monday, so I could feel free to go out today. :)

She went so far as to check my tracking # and my delivery address, and explained that we won't see an estimated delivery date on our tracking pages until the delivery address is entered into the system. However, she did reassure me that barring anything unforeseen (like weather, breakdown in system, etc), my order will be here on Monday.

Again, this is UPS only. I don't know the process with FedEx.

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Highlife, will I be able to swap the iPhone to another number on my account once it's activated? Thanks

What you have to do is activate the iPhone on the ordering line, then call Verizon and have them put it on whatever line you want. I had to do the same thing.

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
UPS just updated mine with a delivery on 2/7 by 10:30 am. Glad to see that everything played out. Looks like Verizon handled this pretty well. Can't wait.

rynoondew

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Both of mine are updated and show a delivery of Monday by noon....if it happens this is yet another case where Verizon has exceeded my expectations. Way to go Big Red...

rawbaker

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
order 1789

and mine is "expected delivery" by FedEx on Monday by 3pm... these snow storms really hit hard though so I'm not exactly expecting. Hoping, though!
:D

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I've been keeping an eye on my UPS tracking number and my iPhone hasn't moved out of Ontario, CA. Anyone else experiencing this as well? It has been forever since anything I have ordered has been shipped via UPS, is this normal?

EDIT: According to Lacey at UPS it is normal for updates not to show up on weekends and she guarantees I will have it Monday. Hopefully i'll wake up Monday to a "out for delivery" update.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal