To anyone with a tracking number:

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried to call FedEx/UPS to "confirm" the delivery address to verify it is indeed being delivered early to US?

I just tried with UPS but I was rudely informed something about the sender's billing info isn't confirmed. I don't remember the exact reason the UPS rep gave but she said she couldn't confirm the delivery address.

Anyone else wanna give it a try?
Let us know
our delivery date is monday so yes its being delivered early to us

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys. For those of you that do not show a delivery date with UPS...call them. I called and she said mine is to be delivered by 10:30am this morning.

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a tracking number and it is through UPS. I was number 949 in ordering my phone. It was dispatched on the 3rd. Looks like I will get it by Monday. It is coming out of California.

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just called again, he said he is guessing that because of all of the shipments, their website is not updating properly. Weather permitting I will get it today, and as far as I know, from Ontario, CA to Phoenix, AZ it is clear skies :)

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking info! Ordered yesterday at 630AM EST .. Shipped FedEx to Rahway, NJ .. Expected delivery is Monday by 3PM!

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys. For those of you that do not show a delivery date with UPS...call them. I called and she said mine is to be delivered by 10:30am this morning.

I called UPS as I was in the same position. They informed me the package will be delivered Monday.

That's good for me, and what I expected a few weeks ago. If some people do receive them today, congrats!! But, I have no problem waiting til Mon... (At least it's my short day at work!)

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I called UPS as I was in the same position. They informed me the package will be delivered Monday.

That's good for me, and what I expected a few weeks ago. If some people do receive them today, congrats!! But, I have no problem waiting til Mon... (At least it's my short day at work!)

I would have preferred it be Monday honestly, I have a full weekend of working 12-15 hour ER shifts, and I have Monday-Thursday off next week. IF it does actually come today it is only going to drive me crazy because I will have to put it down for longer than 5 minutes.

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Apparently with UPS the "billing information" didn't get submitted properly, which is why some of us with UPS are not getting updates but rest assured they are on their way.

Machine gunport

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knows what happens when you order accessories with does your phone go to another warehouse to get bundled with your acc., will they be shipped seperate, or do they get bundled at the warehouse??

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just called UPS and he said that because the billing information hasn't been received, the system doesn't know where the package is being delivered. That's why the UPS site isn't updating or showing an EDD. He also said that the scan from this morning shows that the phone is being sent to Kentucky, and it probably hasn't gotten there yet because of the weather. He said do not expect to get the package today, but I may receive it on Monday if weather permits. He also said that someone has to be available to sign for the package, physically. They have instructions not to leave a package if no one is there. So either be available or pick it up from the hub.

Reactions: kilofoxtrot

DawnGP143

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just called UPS and he said that because the billing information hasn't been received, the system doesn't know where the package is being delivered. That's why the UPS site isn't updating or showing an EDD. He also said that the scan from this morning shows that the phone is being sent to Kentucky, and it probably hasn't gotten there yet because of the weather. He said do not expect to get the package today, but I may receive it on Monday if weather permits. He also said that someone has to be available to sign for the package, physically. They have instructions not to leave a package if no one is there. So either be available or pick it up from the hub.

They just told me the same thing....and it kinda ticks me off. I'm exactly an hour east of Memphis....and now it's going from Memphis, to Kentucky and then coming back down here. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
They just told me the same thing....and it kinda ticks me off. I'm exactly an hour east of Memphis....and now it's going from Memphis, to Kentucky and then coming back down here. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same thing I said, but oh well...I can deal with Monday...if they are going to deliver that day, I can feel myself using a personal day if they aren't going to deliver by 1030am. Have to be to work at 1045.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knows what happens when you order accessories with does your phone go to another warehouse to get bundled with your acc., will they be shipped seperate, or do they get bundled at the warehouse??

When i did the pre-order for the incredible the accessories i ordered with it were bundled together into one shipment as long as they have those accessories in stock and the warehouse they ship it from. I think the accessories you ordered with the iphone should work the same way

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I called UPS again, got the same story. Called Verizon, she was shocked that it did not arrive yet. She is looking into it and is supposed to call me back.

Bighurta

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got all my info and tracking numbers. It says on fed ex it will be delivered on monday. why am i the only one getting fed ex and yall are getting ups???

Bighurta

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
just spoke with fed ex rep. he said that they do deliver on saturdays but thats only if the shipper requested it to be delivered on sat, so i think verizon intended for everyone to get it on monday cuz thats what he said ill be getting my iphones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro