To anyone with a tracking number:

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon right @ 3am on Thursday, had to wait 2 hourrs for a confirming email, and seemed to have a ridiculously high order #. Didn't show up on my credit card until late yesterday and this AM I got my fed ex tracking # with expected delivery date of 2/7.

Just checked my tracking number and my shipment is also expect on 2/7.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
so my package is at a facility that is two towns from where I am right now in PA even though its on the way to CT, I called ups to see if i could pick it up and they said its not there yet? What do I hve to do to force them to let me pick it up today?

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
mine says: Last Location:
West Chester, PA, United States, Thursday, 02/03/2011
Only ordered the iPhone

Same here. It only says "origin scan". When's it going to change to "departure scan"? They say "The key to patience is finding something to do in the meantime." I need something to just get my mind off of it, lol. And I need to stop watching the ups website like a hawk.

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It would be interesting if our UPS orders actually get delivered today. Mine shows "In transit" from Penn but the last scan was yesterday afternoon. Who knows what is going on. Unless I see out for delivery I think it will be next week sometime.

Has anyone called UPS CS to confirm that the orders might come today or tomorrow.

JCDOVE77

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Order.

Ordered from Verizon at 2:55 EST

Ordered case with phone.

Received order shipped email @ 7:34EST delivery 02/07.

I wonder if the case slowed the process down. Bummer

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine says departed Memphis at 6:08 am. It looks like it will sit at the UPS facility all weekend and be delivered on Monday.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty much what i was thinking. Does fedex not deliver on Saturday?? Can i go there and pick it up?lol

just got off the phone with ups and at least for them it is impossible to pick it up without at least one delivery attempt. it is also impossible for the customer to change the shipping address, only the sender can do that. fedex may be different though.

Reactions: kvo

sig12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping email and the tracking number are in the system. Expected delivery is 02/07/10. Better than 02/10. Hope all is well with the phone.

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
just got off the phone with ups and at least for them it is impossible to pick it up without at least one delivery attempt. it is also impossible for the customer to change the shipping address, only the sender can do that. fedex may be different though.

Ahh! that sucks, I have class all day Monday & Tuesday and they're important--or i'd skip. :eek:

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried to call FedEx/UPS to "confirm" the delivery address to verify it is indeed being delivered early to US?

I just tried with UPS but I was rudely informed something about the sender's billing info isn't confirmed. I don't remember the exact reason the UPS rep gave but she said she couldn't confirm the delivery address.

Anyone else wanna give it a try?
Let us know

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73