To anyone with a tracking number:

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my email.

Ordered from Verizon at 3:01am
16g without accessories :)

Well, at least I know that they're still sending out the emails.

Still no email for me, looks like I'll be sleeping with my current BlackBerry under my pillow...

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I received my tracking number 5 minutes ago. Ordered at 12:58 GMT order number 1308. Sent through UPS from Ontario, CA coming to Phoenix, AZ. No delivery date yet, but here is hoping for tomorrow :D

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
urggh, I need this shipment email to come alreadyyyy. lol tomorrow is the only day I am not busy with college, and going do stuff... It needs to come tomorrow lol

cfleming

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
urggh, I need this shipment email to come alreadyyyy. lol tomorrow is the only day I am not busy with college, and going do stuff... It needs to come tomorrow lol

My personal experience with ordering from Verizon has shown that you never know. I have received the shipment emails as late at 2am on the day that the order was to be delivered. Hope more of you start getting your emails soon.

a2z_lgx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I received my tracking number 5 minutes ago. Ordered at 12:58 GMT order number 1308. Sent through UPS from Ontario, CA coming to Phoenix, AZ. No delivery date yet, but here is hoping for tomorrow :D

Finally got my tracking number! Mine also says that it's in Ontario. I'm in Redlands, a short drive from there! Here is to hoping and wishing! :D

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
just got email with tracking number...now to wait and see when it will arrive. hopefully it's late Friday since I am at work and I have a dentist appt. Saturday am and then a meeting about a half ironman triathlon.

it has been spending time with you guys on here. good luck to us all

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just called the automated # and it said it was shipped and would be arriving in 2 business days. My per-order # ended in 0000. I think my order number was 5405 or something.

I never got a confirmation email, but weren't a lot of the stating overnight shipping? What since does that make?

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon at about 3:05amET and got my confirmation email within about an hour.
I dialed *611 & had my shipping info sent to me and even though the text said FedEx they're using UPS. (FedEx must be part of the standard message)
So if you received a tracking # enter it at UPS and you'll get a nice surprise.
I checked mine last night and again this morning & it shows it in transit and has left Memphis TN at 6:10am. I'm in Akron, OH so I don't expect it until Saturday :(

randommom#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon right @ 3am on Thursday, had to wait 2 hourrs for a confirming email, and seemed to have a ridiculously high order #. Didn't show up on my credit card until late yesterday and this AM I got my fed ex tracking # with expected delivery date of 2/7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro