Is anyone getting the page not available when you check order status

jb1dsl

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
when i go to check the status of my order I get this page is not available. Its after I enter my confirmation number and last name. Its a verizon page but says there was an error processing my request??????

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
same here. seemed to happen around the same time they stopped taking pre-orders. Not sure if the 2 are related.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same thing over here. it was working 2 hours ago. Verizon prob realized that they goofed and is fixing it..i knew it would be too good to receive the iphone before everyone else..

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
when i go to check the status of my order I get this page is not available. Its after I enter my confirmation number and last name. Its a verizon page but says there was an error processing my request??????

Yep. Hopefully just updating things. Maybe adding some clarity to the system :)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same thing over here. it was working 2 hours ago. Verizon prob realized that they goofed and is fixing it..i knew it would be too good to receive the iphone before everyone else..

I would LOVE to get it before, I just want to make sure I don't get it AFTER (as in ships on the 10th)

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting consistent information today, including the "shipped" status. However, when I just went back to check to see if there was any tracking # I got a message that there was a "technical problem" with my order and to contact Verizon.

I just hung up with Verizon and was told that everything appears to be fine. I have a feeling that some of us are running into problems now that the Web-page has been changed. According to the woman I spoke with, the rate of demand for the iPhone was higher than they expected so I think they're scrambling to catch up.

At least that's what I hope.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think they are either going to put that they arent shipping now or are going to put tracking numbers with the orders and sure it would be easier if they close the page while they update it rather than have 1 person get a tracking number and then a bunch of people email/call verizon *****ing where is my tracking number lol

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
the order page is down but if you call 611 and say order status it will tell you when you'll receive your package. mine says within two business days.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
the order page is down but if you call 611 and say order status it will tell you when you'll receive your package. mine says within two business days.

Mine says that too. i am interested to see if they actually let us get them before everyone else. i know we all would be happy to get them early but who knows.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711