No more Pre orders

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised it lasted this long until they closed it alot of people were still able to preorder around noon today so much for such a high demand if it could go that long

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised too, although with it starting at 3am EST around noon I guess isn't too shocking, I ordered my around 7:30 this morning.

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
yeah but if the demand was as high as they say than it wouldnt have taken that long to fill the so called "limited quality"

Well Verizon did say they had enough to handle the demand (which we expected them to say anyway) ...

So maybe if it took 17 hours to deplete pre-order quantity, maybe that means they'll have plenty for the general release next week?

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine also says still "in process" and haven't seen a charge to my card so hopefully by tomorrow that will change.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just don't forget what the pre-order was put aside for......existing Verizon Customers. You figure in the amount of people that are currently upgrade eligible, and those that were willing to pay full retail price off contract, that's not going to be a high percentage of the customer base. Not to mention if they were expecting a high demand and put aside a very large quantity for pre-order, it did exactly what they wanted it to do, make sure every Verizon customer that wants one has every opportunity to get one which limits the amount of complaints for those existing customers that wanted one and couldn't get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner