I have been trying to check my order all day, and it just keeps saying "Order Could Not Be Found." I know for a fact that I ordered it since they already took out my payment, but I'd just like to know what is going on. Is this happening to anyone else? Has anyone talked to Verizon or would I be better off just calling them myself? I just thought it would be a waste of time since they already have my money. They said they won't take payment until it ships so looking around I'm assuming it shipped, but I just want to be sure.
    02-03-2011 07:48 PM
    Give customer support a call (800) 922-0204 and go through the options. I was getting the same "Order Could Not Be Found" but when I called I was able to get the order status.
    02-03-2011 07:51 PM
    Thanks. I figured it was just the website, but I didn't know if anyone else got that message since no one else posted about it (that I saw anyway).
    02-03-2011 07:56 PM
    I have been trying to check my order all day, and it just keeps saying "Order Could Not Be Found." I know for a fact that I ordered it since they already took out my payment, but I'd just like to know what is going on. Is this happening to anyone else? Has anyone talked to Verizon or would I be better off just calling them myself? I just thought it would be a waste of time since they already have my money. They said they won't take payment until it ships so looking around I'm assuming it shipped, but I just want to be sure.
    Mine did that before my order status changed to shipped.
    02-03-2011 08:16 PM
    Maybe, even though they are sending them to be shipped, what if they just update the site in groups to show the current status? if not the site would probably be going crazy updating everyone's order.
    02-03-2011 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD