So, in my 2am haze during ordering, I typed a 5 instead of a 6 in the street address for shipping. I called Verizon to change it, and because it's a pre-order, they cannot change it until I get a tracking number.

So I decided it'd be easier to just camp out at the neighbors.

Oops! Please go easy on me
    02-03-2011 07:48 PM
    I'd talk to the neighbor, if it was me I would bring you a lawn chair to wait outside, or I'd just pick it up for you and bring it over for you since I was getting one as well, lol.
    02-03-2011 08:45 PM
    I'd talk to the neighbor, if it was me I would bring you a lawn chair to wait outside, or I'd just pick it up for you and bring it over for you since I was getting one as well, lol.
    I was thinking of making cookies, bring them next door, and say "here you go, may I camp on your lawn?"
    02-03-2011 08:48 PM
    I was thinking of making cookies, bring them next door, and say "here you go, may I camp on your lawn?"
    Bring them a sealed fruit basket as well so they don't get totally freaked (assuming you haven't spoken to them before). lol
    02-03-2011 08:50 PM
    Bring them a sealed fruit basket as well so they don't get totally freaked (assuming you haven't spoken to them before). lol
    Nope, haven't met them before! Awkward.

Hi I had something accidentally shipped to your house. Oops!
    02-03-2011 09:00 PM
    Hello neighbor.
    02-03-2011 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD