Confirmed shipment information

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It seems as if verizon shipped the phones but the carriers are playing catchup from all the packages that got shipped. Verizons order status tool is also offline. i had 2 seperate orders and the one i placed later shipped first, havent gotten tracking for the first order yet. hopefully it comes soon and the phone should be delivered tomorrow or monday.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if there's any rhyme or reason to how the delivery confirmation e-mails are being handled. Is there any geographic pattern that we're seeing?

I placed my order with Verizon just before 3:00 EST, received my confirmation e-mail, and if I call *611 I get a recording that says that my phone has been shipped and will arrive in 2 business-days.

Everything seems fine, but still no e-mail. I'm on the east coast (NJ), have any east coasters received their e-mails?

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if there's any rhyme or reason to how the delivery confirmation e-mails are being handled. Is there any geographic pattern that we're seeing?

I placed my order with Verizon just before 3:00 EST, received my confirmation e-mail, and if I call *611 I get a recording that says that my phone has been shipped and will arrive in 2 business-days.

Everything seems fine, but still no e-mail. I'm on the east coast (NJ), have any east coasters received their e-mails?

Your NY friend here has no e-mail .=/

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Your NY friend here has no e-mail .=/

Howdy neighbor! It seems like we east-coasters may be suffering from discrimination. :D

I know that your order # is 8 and mine is only 3940, so there's no way they ran out of phones because it was supposed to be "first come, first served."

Right? That's right, right?

Anxious in NJ

ShowStopper13

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No, not at all.

I'm against making certain expectations absent facts.

When you have a confirmed shipping date, you have facts upon which you can make a reasonable expectation.

Absent facts - you rely on what you know - and what we know is Verizon expects to have delivery "on or before" Feb 10. And What I know from trying to get Verizon to nail down "before" is they are planning to have delivery to coincide with store release, as they've done with previous pre-order deliveries.

If people get theirs starting tomorrow - more power to 'em. I'm not going to get my hopes up about anything until I get a tracking number. And if mine shows up tomorrow, I'll be thrilled.

you must be a fun guy at a party!!!!!.. we are all hoping it comes ealry why be such a downer? would you really be"let down" if you let your self think it would come early and didnt show up until the10th???

we are all excited for the iphone and just hope it gets here before the 10th.. if it doesnt it is not going to be the end of the world.. but gives people something to be excited about..

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
New York here. I don't understand, order is showing shipped. If I call 611, it says that its shipped. However no tracking information has been sent to me and no tracking information is being shown when I called and asked a customer service rep to check for me. I just want to know when the phone will come so I can make sure someone is here to sign for the package.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR