Confirmed shipment information

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
All the same here. Rep said it wouldn't ship until the 10th because that is the day it technically comes out.

Can't check the order status anymore, page is down.

Do you think any Droid launch had this much excitement around it?

I got the Droid1 on release day and it didnt have this much excitement....

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
All the same here. Rep said it wouldn't ship until the 10th because that is the day it technically comes out.

Can't check the order status anymore, page is down.

Do you think any Droid launch had this much excitement around it?

The Droid Incredible, you should have seen the Droid Life forums. It was a messsssss.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
The Droid Incredible, you should have seen the Droid Life forums. It was a messsssss.

I wouldn't say this is a mess. Just a lot of anxious people and little information, which drives us crazy.

And does the "New" Incredible no longer have the AMOLED screen?

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Worked for me, says the same crap it did earlier, in process....blah, ship it man, SHIP IT

Ok maybe I need to relax...lol

fdxdelboy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Delivery Info..FYI

If they say it's shipped, then you should receive a Fedex tracking number. This is how your iPhone will be delivered via Standard Overnight service(3pm most places) next business day. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Fedex will NOT leave your iPhone at your residence without some form of signature, so someone needs to be home to sign for it!! You can however, leave a SIGNED note on your door. Can't wait for mine!!:):)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, but just because some automated system says that it will be here in two business days, I don't really have my faith in it.

Last edited:

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
UPS and FedEx do not run on Sat unless you get the Sat delivery option which is ridiculously priced. So Monday definitely if it has actually shipped.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, but just because some automated system says that it will be here in to business days, I don't really have my faith in it.

agreed. i want it just as much as the next guy, but this past month has gone by fairly fast (when it was announced on the 11th) , one more week of anticipation.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say this is a mess. Just a lot of anxious people and little information, which drives us crazy.

And does the "New" Incredible no longer have the AMOLED screen?

They did wind up switching them to a different screen, but I used to work for an agent and you couldn't tell a difference except for the darkness of the blacks. The power consumption on the new ones were quite a bit better, however.

fdxdelboy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just looked up on Fedex's site the Saturday delivery thing...

"Saturday delivery is available in the majority of U.S. cities with FedEx First Overnight?, FedEx Priority Overnight? and FedEx 2Day? services."

Here is the link to prove it. FedEx Services - FedEx Products and Services - FedEx Services Tracking at FedEx.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The iPhone will be delivered only on business days(Mon.-Fri.) unless you pay extra for Sat. delivery.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The iPhone will be delivered only on business days(Mon.-Fri.) unless you pay extra for Sat. delivery.

Ohhh, well thats lame. I hope verizon loves us enough to pay that extra amount :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro