Confirmed shipment information

slloyd1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If you call *611 then on the main menu press 0 and when it asks for the reason you are calling simply say order status. Then when it says the last four digits of your reference code press 1 it should tell you that your order has shipped and will be delivered within two business days at least that's what mine said. So i called customer service to confirm this and ask for tracking she said yes it did ship and that tracking numbers will begin being sent out once fed ex processes your order. Also to confirm this is 2 day shipping not overnight even tho it says overnight 3pm at checkout....also no Saturday shipping.

if you don't believe me call for yourself!

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I called and mine said the same thing. maybe verizon is actually going to be nice and allow us existing customers to get their phones early I would love that. it does make sense if we got ours early less stress on launch day with less activations if we get them before hand and get them activated. Guess we will find out in a few days

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I pressed 0 and got a person. She said that on her computer it shows that my expected ship date is 2/10/11 and that everyone has been getting those shipped messages. She also said that I shouldn't believe that it's been shipped until I receive a tracking number. And that she's heard a lot of crazy things today. :/

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just tried this and got the 2 business days. I think that means Saturday, but could be Monday.... I know USPS ships on Saturday and I think Fedex and UPS do as well.

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the two business days also but when I pressed the key to get tracking number it said that one couldn't be found.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
your so against us getting this phone early!

No, not at all.

I'm against making certain expectations absent facts.

When you have a confirmed shipping date, you have facts upon which you can make a reasonable expectation.

Absent facts - you rely on what you know - and what we know is Verizon expects to have delivery "on or before" Feb 10. And What I know from trying to get Verizon to nail down "before" is they are planning to have delivery to coincide with store release, as they've done with previous pre-order deliveries.

If people get theirs starting tomorrow - more power to 'em. I'm not going to get my hopes up about anything until I get a tracking number. And if mine shows up tomorrow, I'll be thrilled.

medroid

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm as well mine will be shipped in 2 business days so Monday. It makes sense bc they said on the email a chance to get yours exclusively before everybody else......oh well I won't believe it until I have. Tracking #

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I pressed 0 and got a person. She said that on her computer it shows that my expected ship date is 2/10/11 and that everyone has been getting those shipped messages. She also said that I shouldn't believe that it's been shipped until I receive a tracking number. And that she's heard a lot of crazy things today. :/

Just tried this and got the 2 business days. I think that means Saturday, but could be Monday.... I know USPS ships on Saturday and I think Fedex and UPS do as well.

I have the two business days also but when I pressed the key to get tracking number it said that one couldn't be found.

All the same here. Rep said it wouldn't ship until the 10th because that is the day it technically comes out.

Can't check the order status anymore, page is down.

Do you think any Droid launch had this much excitement around it?

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Man all you guys must have slow shipping. I just got mine!! Steve Jobs delivered it himself! Said I was the last pre-order!! So I get it before all the rest of you!!

Loading apps now I will post pictures in a few!!!