Confirmed shipment information

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
you must be a fun guy at a party!!!!!..
I'm freakin' hilarious.

By the way - tracking #: Got mine. FedEx; no est. delivery date available yet... and if it comes tomorrow, I'll be most pleased that Verizon completely blew away my expectations that I was so adamant they'd actually have the gall to live up to - so, yea - I was wrong. And never have I been so glad to be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSRS

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm freakin' hilarious.

By the way - tracking #: Got mine. FedEx; no est. delivery date available yet... and if it comes tomorrow, I'll be most pleased that Verizon completely blew away my expectations that I was so adamant they'd actually have the gall to live up to - so, yea - I was wrong. And never have I been so glad to be wrong.

Takes a real man to admit that. See, I knew you were just a realist, not a jert!
:p

ShowStopper13

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm freakin' hilarious.

I pre-ordered and my bank card was charged... no tracking number, so maybe some of us will get it early and others wont.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I called CS too and when I checked my order status it said it had shipped when i requested a tracking number it said the no information is found for this number. would be awesome if we receive it tomorrow I ordered about 12:05am pacific.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get a shipped email confirmation but when i called CS it said my order has been shipped and my credit card was charged so here's hoping for tomorrow

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
As of last night 11:30 pm order indicated still being processed. Just got up to a nice surprise. Shipping confirmation email. Tracking number--UPS. In Memphis.

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Shipment Dates
Anticipated ship date * Feb 4, 2011
Estimated delivery * Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

brucep1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm freakin' hilarious.

Told you bro. Not trying to say hey I was right, but HEY I WAS RIGHT!!

Enjoy your new phone buddy and I will do the same, got my email at 4 am today

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Also just woke up to a nice surprise in Upstate NY... got the shipping email!:D

UPS. Tracking tells me this...

West Chester, PA, United States 02/03/2011 4:48 P.M. Origin Scan

Kind of glad I gave up waiting for it and went to be last night.

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Also just woke up to a nice surprise in Upstate NY... got the shipping email!:D

UPS. Tracking tells me this...

West Chester, PA, United States 02/03/2011 4:48 P.M. Origin Scan

Kind of glad I gave up waiting for it and went to be last night.

same. Im in westchester ny .what about you?

jmosky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Kind of weird my order info indicated fedex overnight by 3. I got my droid that way. But with my iphone I got a ups tracking number. My phone was in west chester, PA last night at 7:37 PM. I'm in MD. I went went to the ups calulate time and cost page and put in coming from PA to MD and every delivery option said today by 4:00 PM. My fingers are crossed that it shows up today. It would be nice to get it activated before the rush of new owners next week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2