Is it a possibility that we do not get tracking numbers since it's next day shipping. Typically when you order something you don't get a tracking number for up to 48hours and if that was the case.(pending they actually ship today).
    Just kinda thinking here and wondering about the different options. The rep I spoke with at 611 did say it would ship today
    02-03-2011 06:44 PM
    I'm thinking we will find out by around noon or earlier tomorrow
    02-03-2011 06:46 PM
    Is it a possibility that we do not get tracking numbers since it's next day shipping. Typically when you order something you don't get a tracking number for up to 48hours and if that was the case.(pending they actually ship today).
    Just kinda thinking here and wondering about the different options. The rep I spoke with at 611 did say it would ship today
    Not sure where the notion that it takes 48 hours to get a tracking number. Some ebay auctions I win have a tracking number before it even ships. I know ebay auctions arent thousands or millions of phones. just sayin.....
    02-03-2011 06:46 PM
    I'm just saying I ordered a htc incredible when it first launched and it took me a day or to before they had my tracking info
    02-03-2011 06:49 PM
    I'm just saying I ordered a htc incredible when it first launched and it took me a day or to before they had my tracking info
    ah, ok. Ive seen more than 1 person post the 48hrs theory and I thought Id ask.
    02-03-2011 06:50 PM
    Shouldn't we however receive an email from Verizon saying that the order has been shipped?
    02-03-2011 06:51 PM
    That is true cause the first email did say we would received an email when the item shipped

blu3live Shouldn't we however receive an email from Verizon saying that the order has been shipped?
    02-03-2011 06:53 PM
    IF they are shipping they are shipping a lot of unit could take a while for that info to show up. Their system is carrying a very heavy load today as well.
    02-03-2011 07:00 PM
    I wouldnt get your hopes up when it says shipped that probably just means it left the warehouse and is with fedex Im sure verizon has a certain date when they can ship the phones and fedex will have to hold them until this time. Its like that with most preorders so I wouldnt worry about overnight shipping I would be SUPER surprised if they shipped before next week and if not wed at the earliest
    02-03-2011 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD