Shipping Notices may not be what they appear to be.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
order #263 (way higher than #8), but still no shipping email. :(

Either way, I'm out of town until 2/8 so hopefully I'll get it then. :)

sig12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What does it matter anyway!!!!!!!!!!! You will get it when you get and no sooner. Seems like a lot of wasted band width about something you have no control over. It is a phone, nothing more! If you want to worry about something, look at what is going on in the world around you!

quezsmith

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My credit card had a hold placed on it at 2:59am and then actually charged a few hours later. My shipping status says it will deliver on Monday.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting mine on Monday...here's a question...can I turn it on when I get it? They aren't going to make me sit on this thing until Thursday right?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting mine on Monday...here's a question...can I turn it on when I get it? They aren't going to make me sit on this thing until Thursday right?

You should get instructions on how to activate with the phone - and be able to activate when you get it.

WJL

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, i got a UPS shipping notice WITH tracking number indicating my order was scanned in at West Chester PA @ 4:01 am. That would be about 22 hours after I ordered!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What does it matter anyway!!!!!!!!!!! You will get it when you get and no sooner. Seems like a lot of wasted band width about something you have no control over. It is a phone, nothing more! If you want to worry about something, look at what is going on in the world around you!

Don't be mad because you didn't get one. Go be Mr. Scrooge elsewhere.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2