I'm getting mine on Monday...here's a question...can I turn it on when I get it? They aren't going to make me sit on this thing until Thursday right?
    02-04-2011 10:34 AM
    I'm getting mine on Monday...here's a question...can I turn it on when I get it? They aren't going to make me sit on this thing until Thursday right?
    You should get instructions on how to activate with the phone - and be able to activate when you get it.
    02-04-2011 10:41 AM
    Well, i got a UPS shipping notice WITH tracking number indicating my order was scanned in at West Chester PA @ 4:01 am. That would be about 22 hours after I ordered!
    02-04-2011 10:48 AM
    OMG - That would be just mean!
    02-04-2011 10:54 AM
    What does it matter anyway!!!!!!!!!!! You will get it when you get and no sooner. Seems like a lot of wasted band width about something you have no control over. It is a phone, nothing more! If you want to worry about something, look at what is going on in the world around you!
    Don't be mad because you didn't get one. Go be Mr. Scrooge elsewhere.
    02-04-2011 12:42 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD