So I decided to pre-order my Verizon iPhone 4 last night at midnight exactly, I'm not sure what came over me, but I wanted to do it.

Now I am left with a few questions and hoping someone will be able to help me out. I'm hoping these wont be dumb questions but I thought I'd ask anyway.

1) Will I be able to transfer all my applications and data from my 3GS of my existing AT&T iPhone over to my Verizon iPhone 4 by syncing it?

2) If not, what is the best way to go about this?

3) How do I clear all data from my 3GS when I am ready to go about selling it?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here.
    02-03-2011 12:46 PM
    1) yes, via iTunes sync.
    2) see 1.
    3) in iTunes, do a 'factory restore'
    woody24 likes this.
    02-03-2011 12:50 PM
    really? that's all there is to it? its going to be the same as with all iPhones? no complications hopefully because its Verizon and AT&T.

Hope it's thats simple!! Thanks!
    02-03-2011 01:01 PM
    Honestly, did you think that because the phone was on a different carrier that you wouldn't be able to sync it?
    02-03-2011 01:05 PM
    i gave a fair warning that it may be a dumb question, but I wanted to ask just in case. I was fairly confident that it wouudl work because its all purchase through my iTunes account and has nothing to do with AT&T or Verizon, but I still wanted to double check.
    02-03-2011 01:10 PM
    It's the same process as getting a new iPhone which essentially you are doing. The only difference between the phones is the radio.
    02-03-2011 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD