My Order has been SHIPPED! PICS TO CONFIRM!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
ipho3.png

There. Pics or it didn't happen. :)

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
mine just updated and i too have a new pending charge on my bank card for an amount suspiciously close to the amount i paid for my phone!!!!!!!

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Same here, that status shows as shipped with no ship date or tracking number.

CC still shows the charge as pending though. I'd guess that there is a huge pallate of iPhones sitting in each warehoue ready to go out the door and they won't get released to fedex until next week (though I hope I am wrong.)

If they do process the charge though then they should be shipping it. I don't think it would be kosher to charge for a device and not ship it for a week (unless they are being delivered by Turtle!)

I agree with taking a pesamistic approach here though. The system is not the usual VZW ordering system so it might work differently or it might be just plain wrong such as reporting one status level ahead of actual.

TBH, I don't see WHY they couldn't ship the pre-orders sooner. No reason to wait from a technical perspective and getting the orders out sooner reduces stress on the shipping departmetn, carrier, and activations as the last thing they want is 1,000,000 activations on the 10th. It would be smart in my estimation to ship them.... but keep it quiet until they do.

Last edited:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mad jealous ... errr, I mean congrats!!

When you get your tracking number, can you confirm expected delivery from FedEx??

For you? No. For everyone else, sure. It seems I am a step, just one click ahead of everyone else because of my order number of 8, so there is a chance that when we get the number, I will get it 1st, tell you fine people I got it, and then there will be a mad dash of people. :) Look at how many threads I've started in the past 12 hours.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
It seems I am a step, just one click ahead of everyone else because of my order number of 8, so there is a chance that when we get the number, I will get it 1st, tell you fine people I got it, and then there will be a mad dash of people. :) Look at how many threads I've started in the past 12 hours.

You may just want to change your handle to "iPhone order #8."

It might save you from typing it in every thread you post in :p

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
FedEx may also have a "hold order" on delivery until 02/09 or 02/10... then again, who knows anything at this point...