And Kch, just wondering, but if our phones do come tomorrow, will you admit that highlife was actually right? If they don't come tomorrow or before the 10th, I'm prepared to admit that my instincts were wrong.
    The better question is 'highlife' going to admit being wrong if they don't arrive tomorrow.

I'm a realist. I've seen and been a part of Verizon device launches, and my expectations are based on that history - and if history proves me wrong, it proves me wrong.
    02-03-2011 02:57 PM
    I'm also concerned about tomorrow though if it does come. I have to go to another surgery consultation at 11am and it's like 45 minutes away, so I probably won't be home when FedEx gets here. I'm going to try leaving a note on the door and see if that works.

And Kch, just wondering, but if our phones do come tomorrow, will you admit that highlife was actually right? If they don't come tomorrow or before the 10th, I'm prepared to admit that my instincts were wrong.
    Don't worry, it's not coming tomorrow.
    02-03-2011 02:58 PM
    If they do arrive tomorrow or actually start posting some tracking numbers, I think only verizon pre-orders will get them. I think when Apple's site says delivery for the 10, Steve isn't messing around
    02-03-2011 03:00 PM
    When I ordered my i4 with Att 8 days before release, I got a shipped email the next day with confirmation#. But it really didnt ship until 2 days before release day. UPS or Fedex had a hold on it per Att/Apple
    02-03-2011 03:03 PM
    I got the email that says thank congrats on purchasing the iphone. But when I go to myverizon it still has an option to upgrade. When I put check the status of my order number it says your "order has been received and is in process."
    02-03-2011 03:06 PM
    I got the email that says thank congrats on purchasing the iphone. But when I go to myverizon it still has an option to upgrade. When I put check the status of my order number it says your "order has been received and is in process."
    I think will probably still show as upgrade available in my verizon. But if you already put an iPhone order through successfully, if you try to order again it should say something like "This line can upgrade at full retail price. There is a pending upgrade in process". Something like that which let's you know your upgrade is already used.
    02-03-2011 03:10 PM
    I think will probably still show as upgrade available in my verizon. But if you already put an iPhone order through successfully, if you try to order again it should say something like "This line can upgrade at full retail price. There is a pending upgrade in process". Something like that which let's you know your upgrade is already used.
    Yeah "there is a pending order on this line".
    02-03-2011 03:12 PM
    Well this is odd, when I go to view my order status this is what I'm getting now:

02-03-2011 03:15 PM
    Maybe they canceled it by mistake like AT&T did last year with all their orders
    02-03-2011 03:26 PM
    Maybe they canceled it by mistake like AT&T did last year with all their orders
    If that happens, so help me, they will pay for my iPhone
    02-03-2011 03:27 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD