I done got billed!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
pretty sure we will have to do both unless itunes is smart enough to tell it to dial whilst plugged in upon the initial set up

iPhone isn't like these other phones. iTunes will activate everything for you, pull up your account info and set it up for you. You won't have to dial anything afterwards.

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
iPhone isn't like these other phones. iTunes will activate everything for you, pull up your account info and set it up for you. You won't have to dial anything afterwards.

now that I think about it, Im not sure I had to w/my droid1....although its been 14 or so months....

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
now that I think about it, Im not sure I had to w/my droid1....although its been 14 or so months....

Pretty sure you still have to with droids... iTunes has built in functionality to basically "dial up and do everything you need to without you doing more than clicking a few little circle selection options to choose plan options and verifying information." Off the top of my head I don't think there is another phone manufacturer that uses a similar way to activate phones, i think they leave it up to the wireless provider.

But this is Apple... they do it their way

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure you still have to with droids... iTunes has built in functionality to basically "dial up and do everything you need to without you doing more than clicking a few little circle selection options to choose plan options and verifying information." Off the top of my head I don't think there is another phone manufacturer that uses a similar way to activate phones, i think they leave it up to the wireless provider.

But this is Apple... they do it their way

I mean through the google account activation. I remember I had to enter gmail and password before it would boot up.

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Wasnt this part of the Itunes update that was released around a week ago, that is the inclusion of the CDMA Verizon Iphone information into Itunes. Was pretty sure I read that.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Also paid with debit card and still no charge whatsoever from verizon not even a .00 authorization. Did receive my conf email. would be a completely awesome surprise if they ship today.

No pending charge, no conf email here, however when i check the conf number it says in progress so. and attempting to order from apple says theres already a pending order so everything must of gone through ok, as at first i mistyped my exp date and it wouldn't let the order complete, once it had the correct exp date did i finally get to the page showing a conf number so.

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
They don't represent the number the person was to order something. I'm pretty sure they would have announced that they sold a million devices in 12 hours.

12 hours? Try 12 minutes!! I ordered shortly after 2am (Central) and if those numbers are sequential I ordered the 2.8 millionth iPhone.

Agree with you 100%.

daknarr

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ain't got billed...yet! Still just a 0.00 inquiry on my DC account, and the status still only shows "processing". I completed my order at 0202 central. Uuuuuugh!

ChemikalAjent

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I paid with a credit card and no charges yet...but I already got the shipping confirmation email with a scheduled delivery date of Monday 2/7. Haha, maybe they forgot to charge. Yeah right!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner