Orders already being shipped

wolf_EJ

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
mine says its been shipped, but i havent gotten a tracking number.

i was order #79, so i was hoping to get it early by beating nearly the rest of the country in preordering it. also i have been billed

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt the ACE order number is the number that you were when you ordered. Some people have extremely high numbers. The picture from above has a number in the 800,000s. I'm pretty sure they would have announced already they sold almost a million in 12 hours.

They can not be in order. I completed my order around 2:55am this morning. I highly doubt that 800,000 order had been placed about 10 minutes going active and before they said it would start.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
mine just says pre- what ever that means? And below it it says this product is currently not in a warehouse?, my order starts mb then like 8 digitd more

jmosky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My order number was 2194. I got a confirmation email at 3:09 AM. My order status is "has shipped". Fingers are crossed, it shows up tomorrow.

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
mine just says pre- what ever that means? And below it it says this product is currently not in a warehouse?, my order starts mb then like 8 digitd more

Mine says the same thing. It just says PRE with no other information. Mine also starts with mb. I wonder what the pre means...

Last edited:

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine says the same thing. It just says PRE with no other information. Mine also starts with mb. I wonder what the pre means...

It better mean PREtty AWSOME! Im gonna call them in a couple hours if nothing changes, does yours says the no product in warehouse also?

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 3:07 on Apple.com. My credit card was charged this morning and my Status is "prepared for shipment" and it says "Delivers by February 10th"

Grant

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
They can not be in order. I completed my order around 2:55am this morning. I highly doubt that 800,000 order had been placed about 10 minutes going active and before they said it would start.

I know this. Some people around here are getting carried away with those numbers.

wboyle3

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Even if the phones are shipped today God knows we wont get it til next week.

DID EVERYONE ALREADY FORGET ABOUT SNOWPOCOLYPSE 2011???

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Even if the phones are shipped today God knows we wont get it til next week.

DID EVERYONE ALREADY FORGET ABOUT SNOWPOCOLYPSE 2011???

LOL I look outside and can see the "Snowpocolypse" though the roads are pretty clear and things are getting back to normal. shouldnt be an issue.

Jawsnj

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
you are all NUTS...if anything at all shipped it woulds be the accessories that were ordered along with the phone. I ordered a few of the iphones through my business acoount and then dpoke to my rep after reading these posts.

He said no way in hell that they are out on the trucks, and that most pre orders WILL be delivered on the 8th or 9th to space out all the activations, but no way anyone gets them sooner. Sorry to burts some bubbles. Looks like we all just have to wait and work, (cause I am sure your bosses love you all wasting time on this b.s.) until next week...

somjam

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 2345hrs pst>>>>order # 1551>>>>>location code w779101>>>>>0845 charge posted to cc>>>>order status "shipped">>>no tracking # yet

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner